Naval Dockyard Mumbai has issued NDM Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 1233 vacancies of apprentices. Check the trade-wise NDM Apprentice Vacancy details, eligibility criteria, recruitment process, salary, important dates, links, etc. Apply online for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs on or before the last date.
Are you looking for Indian Navy Jobs? If your response is “Yes”, get the complete details from here. Recently, NDM Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification is out. In regard to this, Naval Dockyard, Mumbai has invited the online applications from ITI qualified candidates (Male / Female) in various non-designated trades for enrolment into Apprenticeship training at Dockyard Apprentice School under Apprentice Act 1961. A total of 1233 vacancies are going to be filled up through this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
Individuals who have met the eligibility criteria have to submit the application form on or before the deadline i.e, 24th September 2019. Get the genuine information of Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019 notification, vacancy, age limit, qualification, selection process, pay scale, application procedure, etc here.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai (NDM) Notification 2019 Brief Info
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Naval Dockyard, Mumbai
- Job designation: Apprentices
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1233 posts
- Type of Job: All India Government Jobs
- Starting date to fill the application form: 3rd September 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 24th September 2019
- Written Exam Date: November 2019
- Commencement of Training: April 2020
- Mode of application: Online
- Official portal: http://www.bhartiseva.com/
NDM Apprentices Vacancy 2019
- Post Names: Apprentices
- Total no. of vacancies: 1233 posts.
The trade wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN DESIGNATED TRADES (IT-23)
ONE YEAR TRAINING
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance-59
- Welder (Gas & Elect)-65
- Sheet Metal Worker-8
- Tailor (G)-13
- Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning-39
- Mechanic Diesel-73
- Painter (General)-34
- Power Electrician-198
- Instrument Mechanic-24
- Foundry man-7
- Pipe fitter-56
- Shipwright (Wood)-63
- Pattern Maker-9
TWO YEAR TRAINING
- Shipwright (Steel)-34
- Forger and Heat Treater-3
APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING IN NON-DESIGNATED TRADES (OT- 03)
ONE YEAR TRAINING
- Boiler Maker-25
- Gas Turbine Fitter-26
- Machinery Control Fitter-10
- Hot Insulator-1
- Computer Fitter-11
- Electronic Fitter-45
- Gyro Fitter-9
- Radar Fitter-24
- Radio Fitter-18
- Sonar Fitter-10
- Weapon Fitter-11
- Civil Works / Mason-32
- ICE Fitter Crane-44
- Ship Fitter-14
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should be born between 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006 to get eligible.
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the organization.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class with ITI in the relevant trade to get eligible for NDM Apprentice Jobs.
Minimum Physical Standards
- Height-150 cm
- Weight-45 Kg
- Chest-5 cm
- Eyesight-6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses).
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the applicants will be on the basis of the Written Examination, Interview/ Skill Test, Medical Examination.
NDM Apprentice Posts Salary
- During the first year of training, seventy percent of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State
- During the second year of training, eighty percent of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State.
The NDM Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will be available from 3rd September 2019 upto 24th September 2019. The step by step process of filling the application form is as follows.
Steps to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice Jobs?
- Visit the official portal i.e, http://www.bhartiseva.com/ or directly click on the link provided below.
- Read the details provided in the official notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Pay the fee if required.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Then, click on the submit button & take the printout of the form.
- Finally, keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- NDM Apprentice (IT-23) Official Notification Pdf
- NDM Apprentice (OT-03) Official Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link
Other Related Links