Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – Brief Information
- Recruitment Board Name: Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY)
- Number of vacancies: 145 Posts
- Post Name: Apprentices
- State Govt Jobs
- Application form Starting date: 22nd October 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 1st December 2019
- Written Exam: 1st week of February 2020
- Application mode: Online
- Official Website: https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/ or https://apprenticeship.gov.in/
- All India Government Jobs
Are you looking for Indian Navy Jobs? Recently, Naval Ship Repair Yard has released an employment notification to fill 145 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications can grab this chance and apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 1st December 2019. Get the full details regarding Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY) Notification 2019 like vacancies, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc here.
- Post Name: Apprentices
- Number of vacancies: 145 Posts
Post-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows:
- Electronic Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Fitter: 4 Posts
- Information and Communication Technology Maintenance: 4 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 4 Posts
- Machinist: 2 Posts
- Marine Engine Fitter: 6 Posts
- Building Maintenance Technician: 3 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 11 Posts
- Painter (General): 4 Posts
- Shipwright (Wood): 6 Posts
- Electrician: 12 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 10 Posts
- Tailor (General): 3 Posts
- Turner: 3 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 6 Posts
- Mechanic Ref and AC: 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 12 Posts
- Rigger: 5 Posts
- Shipwright Steel: 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 3 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 12 Posts
- Candidate should have passed 10th with 50% Marks or its equivalent and should have ITI certificate in the concerned subject.
- Written Test/Trade Examination
- Document Verification
- Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 9000/- per month.
https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/ is the direct link to apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice jobs. The last date for receipt of hard copy of “Apprentice Profile (My Profile)” along with the below-mentioned documents is 1st December 2019. The step by step process involved in filling the application form is as follows:
- Preliminary Step: Candidates are to keep a scanned copy of the following documents ready
- Passport size colored photograph
- Qualification certificate (Matriculation / 10th Class)
- Technical Qualification certificate (ITI – All Semester Mark sheet / NTC)
- Date of Birth certificate (10th Class Certificate / Certificate issued by municipality etc)
- Signature of candidate
- Post Registration: On completion of online registration, candidates are required to forward print out of “Apprentice Profile (My Profile)” along with the under mentioned documents by speed / registered post to “The Officer-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Naval Base PO, Karwar, Karnataka – 581 308”.
- Copy of Matriculation / 10th Class Mark sheet.
- Copy of ITI Semester-Wise Mark sheet and All Semester Mark sheet
- Certificate from a competent authority, if son/daughter of armed forces personnel / Naval Defence civilian employee.
- Copy of Category certificate (for EWS/OBC/SC/ST candidates only)
- Copy of Disability certificate (for PwDs candidates only).
Other Related Links
- NLC Manager Recruitment 2019
- BEL Engineer Recruitment 2019
- PGCIL Field Engineer Notification
- Indian Army TGC 131 TES 43 Notification
The Naval Ship Repair Yard, Kochi looking for candidates who possessed ITI in various trades to provide Apprenticeship Training Program. It invites applications from eligible MALE/FEMALE candidates through the GENERAL POST Process. Get complete details of Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Recruitment 2019 from this article.
172 New Naval Ship Repair Yard/NSRY Jobs 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Naval Ship Repair Yard
- Vacancies to be filled: 172 Posts
- Post Name: Apprenticeship Training
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd July 2019
- Application Submission Process: Through GENERAL POST
- Selection Process: Merit List & Written Exam
- Official Website: https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/
172 New vacancies are going to be filled by the skilled & energetic candidates through Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment Board. The Recruitment Notification was released recently and we update the requirements to apply for these vacancies below. All the Interested folks should submit their duly filled application forms in OFFLINE mode only. Below we update the details of sending the application form in a step by step mode.
The Selection of applied candidates will be done through the merit list prepared from the marks secured in ITI and then the qualified candidates will be called for Written Examination by sending call letters.
Trade wise Vacancy details of NSRY Recruitment
Detailed vacancy of NSRY Recruitment is as follows
- Electrician – 13
- Electronic Mechanic – 17
- Machinist – 09
- Turner – 07
- Welder (Gas & Electrical) – 10
- Painter (General) – 08
- Electroplater – 05
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 02
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (MRAC) – 08
- Fitter – 18
- Computer Operation of Programming Assistant – 13
- Shipwright (Wood) I Carpenter – 12
- Sheet Metal Worker(SMW) – 08
- Diesel Mechanic – 16
- Tailor (General) – 04
- Machine Operator – 04
- Mechanic Instrument (Aircraft) – 06
- Electrician (Aircraft) – 06
- Mechanic Radio and Radar Aircraft – 06
Total Vacancies: 172 Posts
Note: Reservation of vacancies is applicable as per norms. Check the official Notification for complete details about it.
Eligibility Criteria of NSRY Apprentice Training Recruitment
Fields like Educational Qualification & Age Limit are mentioned below.
- If you want to participate in this training program, you need to complete ITI from respective trade in any recognized board or university.
- Matric/X Std with a Minimum of 50 % Marks and ITI qualification is needed.
- Upper Age Limit – 21 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates – 26 Years
- Height – 150 Cms
- Weight – Min 45Kgs
- Candidates who undergo training in earlier days are not eligible now.
- The Selected candidates will get an Excellent Stipend as per Government Norms
NSRY Apprenticeship Training Recruitment Selection Process
- Initially, a merit list is prepared from the marks secured in the ITI trade Exam
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Exam and Oral Exam by Call Letters.
- The medical exam is there for candidates who perform well in the Written Exam
Commencement of Training: 15 Oct 19.
Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprenticeship Recruitment Application Process 2019
Fill & submit the application form through GENERAL POST to the mentioned address along with all documents.
Address to be send
- Apprentices Training School
- Naval Ship Repair Yard
- Naval Base, Kochi – 682004
The Filled Application Form Accomplished by the following Documents
- Passport Size Candidate’s Photos – 06 Copies
- Attested copy of SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet & proof of date of birth
- Attested copy of ITI Marks Sheet
- Certificate, if son I daughter of Armed Forces personnel I Ex-Serviceman (as applicable)
- Certificate, if son I daughter of Defence Civilian/ Dockyard Employees (as applicable)
- Attested copy of Community certificate (for SC/ST/OBC only)
- Attested copy of Certificates of Physical Disability (if applicable)
- Copy of Character certificate signed by Gazetted Officer
- Attested copy of PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory)
- Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprenticeship Training Recruitment
- Download Application form of NSRY Apprentice Jobs Recruitment
You Can Also Apply for