- Board Name: National Apprenticeship Training Scheme(NATS)
- Adv No: KMLM/APP/REC/2019-20
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Starting Date: 05.11.2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 04.12.2019
- No of Vacancies: 79
- Application Process: Online Process
- Category: Central Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Across India
- Official Site: http://mhrdnats.gov.in/
NATS Apprenticeship Training Program Recruitment 2019
The National Apprenticeship Training Scheme has released a notification for the recruitment of apprentices under the training phase would be likely earning a stipend amount. All the eligible cum interested candidates are requested to apply for the profile. The job location for the selected candidates would be in places across India. For further details for the job roles and responsibilities kindly refer to the official PDF tagged Below.
- Post Name: KML Apprentice
- No of Posts: 79
- Education: All the candidates applying for the respective post should be knowledgeably qualified for the respective posts. A qualification of a Degree/ Diploma Candidate you be considered.
- Age: Refer Notification
- The Selection Process for the posts would be completely based upon the performance in the interview.
- The application process for the posts would be an online process where the candidate should get through the application by logging onto the official website.
- As per the notification, there would be no application fees will be applied.
- A stipend of Rs 8000/- to Rs 9730/- would be given to the eligible candidates.
Related Govt Jobs in India