|Name of the Recruitment Board||National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA)|
|No. of Vacancies||25 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Teaching, non-Teaching Jobs|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form|| 18th December 2019|
|Job Type ||Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Number ||2/2019|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Jobs |
National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019
National Institute of Ayurveda has released NIA Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill 25 Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the National Institute of Ayurveda Recruitment 2019 on or before 18th December 2019. Go to the lower sections of the page to get more details of NIA Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, vacancies, selection criteria, salary, application process, etc.
NIA Teaching non-Teaching Vacancy 2019
Name of the posts: Teaching, non-Teaching Jobs
- Total Number of vacancies: 25 posts
- Post-wise distribution of vacancies is as follows:
- Associate Professor: 03
- Lecturer: 12
- Accountant: 02
- Junior Stenographer (English): 01
- Resident Medical Officer: 01
- Clinical Registrar: 02
- Librarian: 01
- Medical Laboratory Technologist: 01
- Physiotherapist: 02
- Library Assistant: 01
NIA Teaching and Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit will vary according to the post. The maximum age limit of the applicants should not be more than 40 years.
- Associate Professor
- Post-Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council and
- 05 years teaching experience out of which 03 Years in Post-Graduate teaching in the respective subject or 05 years Research Experience OR
- Ten years of Combined Experience in Teaching as Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in the concerned Subject or 10 Years Research Experience, out of which minimum of 02 years of Post-Graduate Teaching Experience/Research Experience.
- Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda in the concerned Subject recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council (IMCC).
- Publication and Experience in Research and working knowledge of computers is desirable.
- Resident Medical Officer: Candidates should have completed MD/MS (Ayurveda) in Kayachikitsa/Panchakarma/Shalya Tantra/Shalakya Tantra/Prasuti Tantra & Stri-Roga/Bala Roga from any recognized University.
- Clinical Registrar (Kayachikitsa/ Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga): Completed MD (Ayurveda) in the subject of Kayachikitsa/ Prasuti Tantra & Stri Roga from any recognized University.
- Post-Graduate Degree from a recognized University/Institution and Degree/ One-year diploma in Library Science from any recognized institute/ university.
- Applicants having Knowledge of Sanskrit, Hindi and English are preferred.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist (MLT): Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 02 years of experience.
- Physiotherapist: Completed Degree in Physiotherapy from any recognized University.
- Accountant: Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) with Degree/Diploma in Financial Management.
- Jr Stenographer (English): Passed HSC from any recognized board and 80 words per minute in English Shorthand and 30 wpm in English Typewriting.
- Library Assistant: Passed SSC from any recognized board and one-year certificate course in Library Science.
- Objective Type Screening Test
As per the norms of the organization.
Interested candidates have to download the Application form from the official website i.e, http://www.nia.nic.in/. Eligible candidates can submit their NIA application form in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates or documents to the given address before the due date.
How to Apply for NIA Jobs?
- Visit http://www.nia.nic.in/
- Find the link “VACANCY NOTIFICATION FOR TEACHING AND NON-TEACHING POSTS”
- Click on that link
- Notification will open
- Read the details provided in it
- Download the application form
- Fill the details in it and send the application form along with the required documents to the given address before the deadline
- Director, National Institute of Ayurveda,
- Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road,
- Jaipur – 302002 (Rajasthan)