Nainital Bank Specialist Officer Grade I & II Admit Card 2019
There is an update regarding Nainital Bank SO Admit Card 2019 for all the candidates who have applied for 95 Nainital Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 Jobs in Nainital Bank. If you have completed the registration for Nainital Bank SO recruitment, you can now download the Admit Card from the official website or get the direct link from here. If you are willing to download Nainital Bank specialist officer Hall ticket at this moment follow the steps mentioned on this page. Also, know when the exam will be and what are the documents you need to carry for SO written exam, selection process, instructions, etc.
Brief Details about Nainital Bank SO Hall Ticket 2019
- Recruitment Board Name: Nainital Bank limited
- Post Name: Specialist Officer Grade I & II
- Total Number of Posts: 95
- Category: Admit Card
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Date of Written Exam: 24th/25th July 2019
- Nainital Bank Specialist Officer Results 2019 – Check Here
- Nainital Bank Specialist Officer Previous Papers 2019 – Refer Here
- Admit Card Issue Date: a few days before the exam
- Nainital Bank Official Website: https://www.nainitalbank.co.in/
Download Nainital Bank SO Call Letter 2019
Nainital Bank Recruitment process for SO post is going fast. It opened the applications on 29th June and closing soon on 14th July 2019. Apart from that, the Nainital Bank SO exam would also be in the last week of July 2019 (expected to be on 27th or 28th). So, candidates, you need to hurry up the process of downloading Nainital Bank admit card. As there is very less time, many applicants will try to download Nainital Bank SO call letter at the last minute, which in turn causes the server issues. So, better access the below Nainital Bank Specialist Officer Hall Ticket link a few days before your exam.
Nainital Bank SO Grade 1 & 2 Selection Process 2019
Nainital Bank is going to select the candidates for Specialist Officer post by conducting written test and interview. The people who are qualified in the written exam will be called for interview. Later, the selected candidate’s list will be announced by the Nainital Bank. This Nainital Bank SO selection process might be as fast as the recruitment process. Let’s wait and see.
Documents to carry along with Nainital Bank SO Scale I & II Admit Card
As an identity proof, candidates are required to carry the original documents to the examination centre. They are:
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- College ID Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
Details available on Nainital Bank Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019
On generating Nainital Bank Specialist Officer Grade 1 & 2 hall ticket, you can see the following information:
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Reporting or Entry Time
- Examination Center Name and Address
- Candidate’s Name and Address
- Registration Number
- Instructions to follow during the exam
Steps to download Admit Card for Nainital Bank SO Exam 2019
- Go to Nainital Bank official website https://www.nainitalbank.co.in
- In the side menu, locate the “Recruitment/Results” tab.
- On clicking that you can see a page with links regarding different Notifications, Results, Admit Cards, etc.
- Click on the Nainital Bank SO 2019 Admit Card Download link.
- Give the required credentials like Registration Number, Password, and then submit.
- Now verify your call letter and take a print out for future use.
Download Nainital Bank Call Letter 2019
Direct Link To Download: Nainital Bank SO Admit Card 2019
The Specialist officer exam date is expected to be on 27th or 28th of this month. If once the time is confirmed we will be updating it here along with the admit card availability status. So, track our site drona.in for such essential details regularly.
You May Also Like