Nagaland Public Service Commission Hall Ticket 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Nagaland Public Service Commission
- Post Names: Various
- Advertisement Number: NPSC-2/2019
- Mode of application: Online
- Total number of vacancies: 45
- Selection Process: Prelims Exam, Mains Test, Interview
- Official Site: http://www.npsc.co.in
- Work Location: Nagaland
- Prelims Exam date: 30th November 2019
- Hall Ticket Available Date: 25th November 2019
- Job Category: Nagaland State Govt Jobs
- Name of the category: Admit Card
Nagaland PSC Prelims Admit Card 2019
Nagaland Public Service Commission will issue Nagaland PSC Supply Inspector Prelims Admission Certificate 2019 on 25th of November 2019. Applicants of Nagaland PSC Assistant Recruitment 2019 can download the call letter from this page. Here, we are giving a direct link to access NPSC Assistant Prelims Hall Ticket 2019.
Every applicant must have Nagaland PSC Prelims Admit Card 2019 to attend for the preliminary examination. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry a few additional ID Proofs to the examination hall. Aspirants can get exam date, hall ticket download steps and selection process from the below sections.
Nagaland PSC Secretariat Assistant Selection Process
NPSC Assistant Selection Procedure rounds are given here. Candidates must qualify in the 2 written test rounds of the selection process to crack a job.
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Mains Written Test
NPSC Secretariat Assistant Exam Date 2019
Nagaland PSC Prelims Written Test Date is November 30, 2019. Job seekers need to attend the exam along with the admission card. So, download Nagaland PSC Prelims Admit Card PDF as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute hurry.
Information Printed On Nagaland PSC Assistant Call Letter 2019
Candidates who have collected the NPSC Secretariat Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 must check the data on it. If there are any printing mistakes, then report to the higher officials for immediate correction. Nagaland Public Service Commission officials email address is email@example.com.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Hall Ticket Number
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Name of the Examination
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Date and Time of the Test
- Venue to the Test Centre
Documents to Carry with NPSC Assistant Prelims Hall Ticket 2019
While going for the preliminary examination, intenders must carry any of the below-included documents to the exam centre for the sake of identification. The list of Id proof documents are along the lines:
- Applicant’s Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
Steps to Download www.npsc.co.in Prelims Admit Card 2019
- At first, visit the Nagaland Public Service Commission official website, i.e. http://www.npsc.co.in/
- On the home page, you can find e-admit card link at the division of the sections.
- Candidates can find Download Nagaland PSC Prelims Admit card link.
- By providing the 13 digit transaction Id/ case number, you will get the call letter.
- Download it and take a hard copy of the document for future reference.
Nagaland PSC Prelims Admit Card 2019
- NPSC Secretariat Assi Prelims Admission Certificate PDF
- Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2019
- Nagaland PSC Previous Papers
- Nagaland PSC Syllabus
You Can Also Apply For