Latest Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019
- District Court Name : Nadia District Court
- Employment Notification No. 01
- Total No. of Vacancies: 69
- Post Name: Steno, Group D, LDC & Process Server
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Category : Government Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/wb/nadia/
- Download Past 5 Years Nadia District Court Jobs Exam Question Papers
Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019 Notification – 69 LDC, Steno & Process Server Jobs
Nadia District Court of West Bengal on TEMPORARY BASIS is willing to accept applications from job seekers to fill Lower Division Clerk, English Stenographer and Group D jobs. Candidates interested at this WB Govt Jobs notification can apply on or before 12th May 2019. Application forms through online mode only be accepted before the due date. Move on to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/wb/nadia/ for knowing details like eligibility, salary, selection criteria and other information.
District Court Nadia Vacancy Details
Number of positions to be filled in the Office of the District Judge, Nadia District Court are 69.
- Existing Vacancies
- English Stenographer – 05
- Lower Division Clerk – 28
- Process Server – 02
- Group – D (Sweeper) – 03
- Expected Vacancies
- English Stenographer – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 08
- Process Server – 02
- Group – D (Sweeper) – 00
- Group – D (Night Guard) – 11
- Group – D (Farash) – 09
Nadia District Court Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Lower Division Clerk : Candidates those who are having knowledge in English and Computer, holding the certificate in computer training from a recognized institution can apply.
- Process Server and Group D Posts : The qualification is 08th class.
- Group B & C Jobs : Madhyamik passed candidates with typing speed of 80 w.p.m in shorthand and 30 w.p.m in typewriting can apply.
- Minimum age limit for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 37 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST applicants is 05 years and OBC is 03 years.
- Selected candidates as English Steno will get pay in between Rs.7100-37,600/- and GP of Rs.3,900/-
- Hired candidates for LDC will get pay between Rs.5,400-25,200/- and GP of Rs.2,600/-
- Recruited contenders for process server post will have monthly remuneration of Rs.5,400-25,200/- and Grade pay of Rs.2,300/-
- Group D posts selected candidates will have monthly remuneration of Rs.4,900-16,200/-
Candidates selection will be done through written examination and typing test. Contenders must perform well in the competitive examination in order to secure Central Govt Jobs.
- Apply online for Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode.
- 25th April 2019 is the start date to register through Online.
- 12th May 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
Candidates must have valid registration id and password in order to start application procedure. After reading all the terms and conditions, tap on Apply Online button. Fill all the required details and upload the documents which are scanned as per dimensions. After the rechecking of all the entered details once again, click on the submit button. And carry the hardcopy of application form for future use.
- Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk Jobs
- Gen/ OBC applicants : Rs.400/-
- SC/ ST applicants : Rs.300/-
- For Group D Jobs
- Gen/ OBC applicants : Rs.300/-
- SC/ST applicants : Rs.200/-
You Can Also Apply For