NABARD Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2020
Download NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card and attended the test. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is going to organize the written test soon. Check exam date, session, other info on the NABARD Admit card.
NABARD Admit Card 2020 For Office Attendant Jobs – Overview
- NABARD Mains Admit Card 2020 – Released Link Updated Below
- Name Of The Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
- Latest Govt Jobs in India
- Name Of The Post: Office Attendant, Group C
- Vacancy Count: 73 posts
- Advt Number: 05/Office Attendant/2019-20
- Application form submission starting date: 25th December 2019
- Application form registration closing date: 12th January 2020
- Category Name: Central Government Jobs
- NABARd Office Attendant Mains Exam date: 14th March 2020
- Mode Of The Application: Online
- Selection Process: Online Test and Interview
- Work Location: Across India
- Official website: nabard.org
- Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
NABARD Group C Admit Card 2020 Download
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is going to dispatch the admit card for the office attendant exam 2020. Are you looking for the NABARD Office Attendant admit card? If my guess is right. Then you reached the right place. Here, we provide a direct link to download National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Office Attendant Group C Hall ticket.
You have to submit the valid login details to get the hall ticket for NABARD Group C exam 2020. After getting the call letter, verify the details presented on it. If you found any error, then immediately contact the authorised person to do the necessary changes.
How To Download NABARD Office Attendant Admit Card 2020
- Go to the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Reach the Home Page
- After Getting it, check for the Latest Announcements
- Click on the link
- Enter the Application ID or Username and Password or date of birth
- Press the Search
- Then a new window will appear on the screen with your exam call letter
- Take a hard copy and carry it to the exam centre
NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment 2020
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has initiated recruitment to fill the available vacant posts. In reference to the official advt, the NABARD is going to fill the 75 office assistant posts under Group C section. Candidates who are looking for the latest govt jobs in India can utilise this wonderful opportunity by filling the application form before the last date. The online registration date is started, and the ending date is 12th January 2020.
Selection Procedure of NABARD Jobs
For selecting the best one, the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is going to organize the following rounds.
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Exam Scheme for NABARD
Prelims Exam Pattern
- The online written exam consists of objective type questions
- The exam will be conducted on Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, and Numerical Ability subjects
- Each one carries 30 marks with 30 questions
- Each question carries a mark
- The total number of questions is 120
- Total marks for the exam is 120
- The written test duration will be 90 minutes
Mains Exam Pattern
- The exam will in objective type
- Total time duration will be 120 minutes
- 35 questions will be presented in the exam
- The mains exam will be on Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General English subjects
- General Awareness carries 50 marks with 50 questions
- A total of 150 questions will be given in the exam
- Total marks for the exam is 150
- Each question carries one mark
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages
- Negative marks applicable for wrong answers
- 14/th marks will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is NABARD Office Attendant Mains Exam Date 2020?
Ans: NABARD Office Attendant Mains Exam Date is 14th March 2020.
- When will NABARD Office Attendant Mains Call Letter release?
Ans: NABARD Office Attendant Mains Exam Admit Card 2020 is available to download from 03rd March 2020 to 14th March 2020.