Check the complete details of MYMUL KMF Mysore Recruitment 2019 Notification out @ recruitapp.in/mymul2019 The MYMUL Mysore Recruitment apply online link is available from 09/09/2019 upto 09/10/2019. Willing contenders who have met the eligibility requirements can apply for Mysore District Co-operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited Recruitment 2019 before the deadline to avoid the issues.
MYMUL Mysore Recruitment 2019
Mysore District Co-operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited has issued MYMUL Notification on its official portal to recruit the candidates for the various posts. There are 173 vacant posts available for Assistant Manager, Technical Officer, Purchase Store Officer, Administrative Officer, and others. From 9th September 2019 upto 9th October 2019, the MYMUL Mysore Recruitment 2019 Apply online link is made available @ http://recruitapp.in/mymul2019/
Job hunters who are looking for Govt Jobs in Karnataka state can grab this chance & apply for MYMUL KMF Mysore Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date. The full details of MYMUL KMF (Karnataka Milk Federation) Notification 2019 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are shared below.
Mysore District Co-operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited Notification 2019 – Overview
- Organization Name: Mysore District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited
- Position Names: Assistant Manager, Technical Officer, & other posts
- Total no. of Vacancies: 173
- Advt No: 1012
- Starting date to fill the application form: 9th September 2019
- Closing Date to apply online: 9th October 2019
- Last date for the fee payment: 10th October 2019
- Category of Job: All India Government Jobs
- Selection Process Written Test, Interview
- Job Location: Mysore
- Application Mode: Online
- Official Site: mymul.coop
- Check Karnataka Govt Jobs here.
Mymul Mysore Junior Technician Vacancy 2019
- Name of the posts: Junior Technician, Extension officer & other.
- Total no. of vacant posts: 173 posts.
The post-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- Assistant Manager (A.H. / A.I)-14
- Technical Officer-17
- Purchase Store Officer-01
- Administrative Officer-01
- Account Officer-01
- MIS/ System Officer-01
- Marketing Officer-02
- Security Officer-01
- Diary Supervisor-04
- Extension Officer-15
- Accounts Assistant-04
- Administrative Assistant-18
- Security Assistant-08
- Marketing Assistant-18
- Junior System operator-07
- Junior Technician-49
- Technical Officer (Engg)-Not Specified
- Technical Officer (QC)- Not Specified
- Assistant Manager (F&F) -Not Specified.
Mymul KMF Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years.
Age relaxation in the upper limit is applicable to the candidates as follows.
- SC/ST: 40 years
- 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B: 38 years
- Candidates should have completed Degree/ Diploma/ Diploma/ Degree from a recognized university are eligible to apply for Mymul Recruitment 2019.
Mysore District Co-operative Milk Producers Societies Union Ltd Jobs Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the following rounds.
- Written Exam
Mymul Mysore Technical Officer Posts Salary
Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the posy they are recruited in.
- Assistant Manager – Rs. 52650-97100/-
- Technical Officer- Rs. 43100-83900/-
- Purchase Store Officer – Rs. 43100-83900/-
- Administrative Officer- Rs. 43100-83900/-
- Account Officer – Rs. 43100-83900/-
- MIS/ System Officer- Rs. 43100-83900/-
- Marketing Officer- Rs. 43100-83900/-
- Security Officer – Rs. 43100-83900/-
- Diary Supervisor- Rs. 33450-62600/-
- Extension Officer- Rs. 33450-62600/-
- Chemist- Rs. 27650-52650/-
- Accounts Assistant: check advt.
- Administrative Assistant – Rs. 27650-52650/-
- Security Assistant- Rs. 27650-52650/-
- Marketing Assistant- Rs. 27650-52650/-
- Junior System operator – Rs. 27650-52650/-
- Junior Technician – Rs. 21400-42000/-
mymul.coop Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates can apply for MYMUL Administrative Assistant Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date i.e, 9th October 2019. Get the step by step process of filling the application form here.
Steps to fill the Mymul Assistant Manager Recruitment Application Form?
- Visit the official portal i.e, http://recruitapp.in/mymul2019/
- On the homepage, click on “Click here to download Notification & Instructions to Apply Online”.
- Click on that link.
- Read the details mentioned in the official MYMUL Mysore Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf.
- Check the eligibility before applying.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the form.
- Finally, take the printout of the form & keep the hard copy of the form for future use.
- General candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Reserved candidates: Rs. 300/-.
the fee payment can be done through online mode using a Credit card, debit card or net banking.
Live Karnataka Govt job Openings