|Name of the Recruitment Board||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)|
|No. of Vacancies||110 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer, Field Worker, Pharmacist, and others|
|Official Website ||https://www.mscwb.org/|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||26th February 2020|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||15th May 2020|
|Similar Jobs||WBPSC Jobs|
|Advertisement Number || 06 of 2020, 07 of 2020, 08 of 2020, 09 of 2020|
|Job Type ||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has announced a notification for 110 vacancies. Job hunters can apply online for Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer, Field Worker, Pharmacist, and others. Individuals can check the useful information such as the application process, selection procedure, salary, and eligibility criteria on this page.
Eligible aspirants can apply for MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020 on or before the end date. The last date to submit the filled application form is 15th May 2020.
mscwb.org Field Worker Vacancies 2020
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, Sub Assistant Engineer, Field Worker, Pharmacist, and others
- Total Number of Vacancies: 110 Posts
The post wise, the total number of vacancies are given here:
- Field Worker MHW (Garde III): 21
- Field Worker SH (Grade III): 02
- General Duty Attendant (Grade III): 02
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 01
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil): 42
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 23
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 12
- Pharmacist (G-III): 01
- Staff Nurse: 02
- Assistant Analyst: 02
- Deputy Manager: 01
MSCWB Sub Assistant Engg Eligibility Criteria
- Field Worker: Contenders should have finished class VIII from a govt recognized school to apply for the posts.
- Sub Assistant Engineer: Individuals who have done diploma in civil engineering/ mechanical/ electrical engineering from the state council from the engineering & technical education or its equivalent can apply for MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Recruitment.
- Assistant Engineer: A degree in civil engineering/ mechanical engineering from a recognized university can submit the applications.
- Go to the official notification to know other posts educational qualification details.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Deputy Manager/ Sub Assistant Engineer/ AE: 37 Years
- Upper Age Limit for Staff Nurse/ Assistant Analyst: 39 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Field Worker/ Pharmacist/ General Duty Attendant: 40 Years
- The age relaxation on the upper age limit is up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC contenders.
WB Municipal Service Commission AE Selection Procedure
For selecting the young and talented contenders for MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Posts 2020, the board is planning to conduct the written test. The shortlisted aspirants after the exam can get a job.
MSCWB Sub Assistant Engineer Salary 2020
The selected aspirants in West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Notification will get a pay scale as mentioned below per month.
- Field Worker: Pay Level – 1 of the Pay Matric of ROPA 2019
- General Duty Attendant (Grade III): Pay Level – 1 of the Pay Matric of ROPA 2019
- Assistant Engineer: Pay Level – 16 of the Pay Matric of ROPA 2019
- Sub Assistant Engineer: Pay Level – 12 of the Pay Matric of ROPA 2019
- Pharmacist (G-III): Pay Level – 6 of the Pay Matric of ROPA 2019
- Staff Nurse: Pay Level – 8 of the Pay Matric of ROPA 201
- Assistant Analyst: Pay Level – 11 of the Pay Matric of ROPA 2019
- Deputy Manager: Pay Level – 16 of the Pay Matric of ROPA 2019
West Bengal MSC SAE Application Process
Eligibility criteria satisfied individuals can apply online for WBMSC Assistant Engineer Posts 2020 from 15th May 2020. You can submit the filled applications before the last by following the simple instructions and how to apply steps.
How to Apply for MSCWB Field Worker Posts?
- Visit the official site of West Bengal Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) i.e https://www.mscwb.org/
- At the employment notice section, you can find 4 different notifications having numbers 06 of 2020, 07 of 2020, 08 of 2020, 09 of 2020
- Download notifications and go through the instructions
- Eligible individuals can click on the apply online link
- Fill the application form with appropriate data
- Upload the scanned signature, passport size photograph
- Submit the application form and take a hard copy
- For UR and OBC candidates: Application Fee= Rs. 150/- + Processing Fee= Rs. 50/-+ Rs. 20/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Processing Fee= Rs. 50/-+ Rs. 20/-