MSCWB Recruitment 2019 Overview
- Board Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
- Adv No: 08 of 2019
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer
- Application Starting Date: 02nd December 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 31st December 2019
- No of Vacancies: 89
- Application Process: Online
- Category: Latest Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Kolkata
- Official Site: www.mscwb.org
- West Bengal Govt Jobs
MSCWB Assistant Engineer Recruitment
MSCWB is inviting applications for Assistant Engineer and Sub Assistant Engineer posts from 2nd December 2019 to 31st December 2019 under different departments. Interested and eligible aspirants who completed their graduation and diploma in the respective field can apply for the post. You can check for more information about the Application process, Age, Salary etc., in the below sections.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 03
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 02
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 02
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 36
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 23
- Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 23
Assistant Eng & Sub-Asst Eng Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Engineer
- Qualification: Degree in the concerned field.
- Desirable: One-year working experience in the relevant field.
- Age Limit: 37 years
- Sub Assistant Engineer
- Qualification: A Diploma in a concerned field.
- Desirable: one-year working experience in the relevant field.
- Age Limit: 37 years
Selection Process for MSCWB Assistant Engineer Recruitment
The selection process has not been updated yet on the official website.
MSCWB A.E & S.A.E Application Process
Candidates can submit their application form through the official website and should generate a challan before 31st December 2019.
The Application fee should be paid in union bank of India to the Account No: 0088010367936 through challan generated after submitting the online application form.
- UR and OBC – Rs. 150/- + Processing fee Rs. 50 + Bank charges Rs. 20/-
- SC/ST candidates should pay the processing fee and bank charges
How to Apply for Assist Eng & S.A.E?
- Go to the Official Website
- Click on the advertisement in the latest news
- Click on the Download option
- Go through the eligible criteria
- If you are eligible, click on the apply online
- Submit the application form by filling the required information
- After submission challan is generated
- Pay the application fee in union bank of India with the generated challan
- Assistant Engineer – Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 42,000/- + Grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
- Sub Assistant Engineer – Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 40500/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4400/-