150 MRPL Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2019
- Organization Name : Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
- Advertisement No.04/ APPRENTICE/2019
- Number of Positions : 195 Jobs
- Vacancy Names : Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Trainee
- Starting date of Application Process: 18th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17th May 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: www.mrpl.co.in
- Sarkari Naukri 2019
MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019 – 150 Graduate / Technician Apprentice Jobs
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) located in the state of Karnataka is eagerly looking forward application forms from job needed candidates to work as Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Trainee. In Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Commercial Practice and Electronics & Communication Engineering subject fields candidates have to undergo Apprenticeship Training. 2016, 2017 and 2018 graduate/ diploma passed outs can apply for this Karnataka Govt Jobs opportunity without fail. Move to https://www.mrpl.co.in/ for downloading official notification.
MRPL Mangalore Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Number of empty positions are going to be filled in Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited are 150.
- Graduate Apprentice
- Chemical Engineering : 29 Jobs
- Civil Engineering : 07 Jobs
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 08 Jobs
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 10 Jobs
- Instrumentation Engineering : 09 Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering : 24 Jobs
- Technician Apprentice
- Chemical Engineering : 27 Jobs
- Civil Engineering : 07 Jobs
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering : 15 Jobs
- Electronics & Communication Engineering : 12 Jobs
- Instrumentation Engineering : 06 Jobs
- Mechanical Engineering : 26 Jobs
- Commercial Practice : 15 Jobs
www.mrpl.co.in Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must obey the eligibility conditions in order to seek job in MRPL.
- Degree in a relevant discipline from any recognized university can apply for Graduate Apprentice Trainee position.
- Diploma holders from a recognized university in respective subject can apply for Diploma Apprentice post.
- Minimum age to apply for above apprentice trainee vacancies is 18 years.
- The monthly stipend credited to GRADUATE Apprentice trainee post recruited candidates is Rs.10,000/-
- For Technician Apprentice trainees, the stipend per month is Rs.7,100/-
The selection of individuals is completely based on their performance in written test and then after verification of documents. The exact date of conducting examination is not yet disclosed.
From 18th April 2019 to 17th May 2019, candidates can submit their own application form through ONLINE for MRPL Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply Online?
https://eapplicationonline.com/MRPLAdvt042019/View/Index.aspx is the link through which contenders can fill the application form as per the instructions. Aspirants are advised to fill the MRPL Jobs 2019 application form before 2 to 3 days of the termination of apply online link in order to avoid server issues.
- MRPL Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF – Download
- MRPL Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Trainee Apply Link
- MRPL Graduate/Technician Apprentice Admit Card 2019 – Download Here
Live Openings in the Month of April 2019