Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service (TN MRB)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 28
- Post Name: Pharmacists
- Starting date of Application Process: 15th February 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07th March 2019
- Selection Process: Merit
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: mrb.tn.gov.in
- Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2019
MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019 Notification for 28 Jobs
Medical Services Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu on Temporary basis is going to fill up 28 Pharmacist positions. Interested contenders can go through below given information and apply for the www.mrb.tn.gov.in pharmacist notification by 07th March 2019. Only SC/ST category contenders will be eligible to apply. http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/ is the link to get download complete job advertisement for Latest Employment News.
Number of Pharmacist positions to be filled in TN MRB are 28.
- SC (G)-27 Posts
- ST (G)-01 Posts
- Diploma in pharmacy holders having registration with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council can apply.
- Contenders whose age lie between 18 to 57 years can apply. Age relaxation is as per department names.
- Candidates going to work as pharmacist will get pay in between Rs.35,400-1,12,400/-
MRB Selection Procedure
- Based on candidates score in academic and technical qualification, the selection will be done.
TN MRB accepts applications through ONLINE mode from 15th February 2019 to 07th March 2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://mrb.online-ap1.com/ is the link through which contenders can register. Upload all documents while applying for the TN MRB Pharmacist Recruitment 2019.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.300/-
You May Also Like