MPSC Tehsildar & Deputy Collector Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the latest notification that is inviting candidates from B.Com with MBA for State Services Main Exam. So, contenders who are interested to get a job in MPSC as Deputy Collector/Assistant Commissioner/Executive Officer/ Director/Tehsildar/ Industry Officer can apply for Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019. Aspirants are recommended to submit the forms before the closure date of 07th June 2019. With the official site https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home you may get an idea about this exam notification.
MPSC State Service Mains Exam Notification 2019 Details
- Recruitment Board Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: 431
- Post Name: Deputy Collector, Assistant, Tehasildar & other posts
- Exam Name: State Service Mains Exam
- Starting date of the Application Process: 24th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Physical Standards Test & Interview
- All India Govt Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home
The total of 431 vacancy posts is ready to fill by the eligible candidates in MPSC.
Department wise vacancies are given below
- Deputy Collector – 40 posts
- Deputy Superintendent – 31 posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 12 posts
- Assistant Executive Officer – 21 posts
- Assistant Director – 16 posts
- Industry Deputy Director – 06 posts
- Tehsildar – 77 posts
- Deputy Education Officer – 25 posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer – 03 posts
- Room Officer – 16 posts
- Assistant Group Development Officer – 11 posts
- Deputy Superintendent – 17 posts
- Assistant Commissioner – 01 post
- Industry Officer – 37 posts
- Assistant Project Officer – 05 posts
- Nayab Tehsildar – 113 posts
Eligibility Criteria of MPSC Service Mains Exam
Contenders must possess B.Com with 55%/MBA/Engineering Degree/Degree Science/Degree in Physics & Maths/etc., and knowledge of Marathi in order to eligible for the said posts above.
- Minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum age limit is 38 years.
- Relaxation period for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and OBC candidates is 03 years.
Deputy Superintendent of Police/Assistant Commissioner of Police, Group A
- Height – 165 cms
- Chest – 84 cms (5cms expansion)
- Height – 157 cms
Deputy Superintendent, State Excise Duty, Group B
- Height – 165 cms
- Chest – 79 cms (5cms expansion)
- Height – 155 Cms
Assistant Regional Transport Officer, Group B
- Height – 163 cms
- Chest – 79 cms
- Height – 155 cms
Aspirants can visit the official website to know the monthly package.
In general, the team of MPSC will conduct a few rounds in the name of selection process. Such as written exam, physical standards test and interview. The crew of Maharashtra PSC announces the appointed candidates.
- Written Examination
- Physical Standards
Through ONLINE mode applicants can fill the application forms duly in MPSC State Service Mains Exam Notification before the closure date i.e., 07th June 2019.
- For UR category application fee is Rs. 524/-
- And for Reserved category application fee is Rs. 324/-
Steps to Apply Online?
- Contenders log on to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Read all the instructions mentioned in PDF.
- Later click on Click here for a New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Check once after filing the form.
- Then attached a few additional important documents along with an application form.
- Application fee should be paid through online mode and then submit the form.
- Take a print out of online application for future use.
You May Also Like