MPSC Latest Notifications & Important Dates
- PSC Name: Manipur Public Service Commission
- Vacancies Count: 376
- Name of The Post: Section Officer & Dy. Manager
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th January 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 07th February 2019
- Process of Recruitment: Written Exam
- Mode of Applying: Online
- Official Web Portal: mpscmanipur.gov.in
Section Officer Grade I, II, Assistant & Deputy Managers in Manipur PSC – 376 Jobs
Government of Manipur and Manipur State Power Company Limited combainedly invites applications from engineers for filling section officer grade-i, ii and deputy managers in various departments of Public Works, Water resource, PHED, minor irrigation, MSPCL. There is also reservations for differently disabled persons for Manipur Government Jobs 2019 notification. The recruitment of candidates will be on contract basis for a period of 2 years. As per Advt No. 02/2019 the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state. Along with the complete details candidates can also grab Manipur Public Service Commission Syllabus 2019 at @ https://mpscmanipur.gov.in/
Jobs in Manipur 2019
Total post count to be filled in MPSC Manipur are 376 in various engineering departments.
Section Officer Grade-I (Civil)
- Public Works Department – 157 Posts
- PHED – 30 Posts
- Water Resource Department – 52 Posts
- Minor Irrigation Department – 14 Posts
Section Officer Grade-II (Civil)
- PHED – 08 Posts
- Water Resources Department – 06 Posts
- Minor Irrigation Department – 03 Posts
Section Officer Grade- I/ Deputy Manager (Electrical)
- MSPCL – 43 Posts
- Public Works Department – 16 Posts
Section Officer Grade-II/ Assistant Manager (Electrical)
- MSPCL – 45
- Deputy Manager (IT)
- MSPCL – 02 Posts
Diploma in civil/ electrical/ telecommunication/ IT engineering holders from a recognized university can apply for above Manipur jobs notification.
- General category/ UR candidates age can be in between 21 to 38 years as on 01st July 2019.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years as on 01st July 2019.
mpscmanipur.gov.in SO Salary Details
Selected candidates as deputy manager & section officer grade-I will get monthly income of Rs.9300-34800/- and grade pay of Rs.4200/-
The hired candidates for section officer grade-II will get pay between Rs.5200-20200/- and grade pay of Rs.2800/-
MPSC Selection Process
- On the basis of candidates score in the written examination, the commission will recruit the participants.
Application Process for Manipur PSC Grade I & II Jobs
Aspirants who are going to apply for manipur.gov.in recruitment 2019 must register only through ONLINE mode. 25.01.2019 is the start date to submit applications and 07th February 2019 is the end date to apply.
How to Apply Online?
Follow the instructions to apply for Manipur MPSC Jobs 2019
- Go to the official site https://mpscmanipur.gov.in/
- Click on the “Apply Online” link if registered already.
- Or else “Register” as a new user.
- With the use of registration id and password you may “Login”
- Upload all the details, photo and signature.
- At last click on the “Submit” button.
- Gen/ OBC-Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen-Rs.400/-
- Manipur PSC Section Officer, Assistant & Deputy Managers 2019 Notification Pdf
- Direct Link: Apply MPSC 2019 Recruitment