MPSC Recruitment 2019 for Group B Jobs
Hey, are you searching for Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019? If yes, Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released 555 jobs for recruitment to the vacant posts of Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector and Police Sub Inspector. So, why late hurry up guys, go and apply for the MPSC Recruitment on or before 06th July 2019.
The online applications for PSI, STI & ASO will be accepted online from 21st June 2019 to 05th July 2019. https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home is the official portal to know the further details of this employment notice.
PSC Maharashtra STI/PSI/ASO Jobs Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Posts: 555
- Post Name: Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector and Police Sub Inspector
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test, Physical Test
- Look at more Indian Govt Jobs 2019
- Date of Main Exam: 28th July 2019
- Date of 2nd Paper for Police Sub Inspector: 04th August 2019
- Date of 2nd Paper for State Tax Inspector: 11th August 2019
- Date of 2nd Paper for Assistant Section Officer: 25th August 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home
- Advertisement No: 08/2019 t0 10/2019
Vacancy Details of Group – B Jobs 2019
Overall 555 posts are ready to fill the eligible candidates by MPSC board.
Department wise vacancy details are given below
- In the General Administration Department
- Assistant Section Officer – 24 posts
- In the Financial Department
- State Tax Inspector – 25 posts
- In the Home Department
- Police Sub Inspector – 496 posts
For Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector and Police Sub Inspector posts, candidates must have passed in Degree of statutory university or its equivalent, knowledge of relevant work and Marathi knowledge.
Physical Standards for Police Sub Inspector
- For Male 165 cm
- For Women 158 cm
- For Male 79 cm (05 cm expansion)
Based on departments and categories age limits are mentioned below
- For Gen/UR categories
- The age limit for Assistant Section Officer & State Tax Inspector posts is 18 years to 38 years as on 01st May 2o19.
- The age limit for Police Sub Inspector posts is 19 years to 31 years.
- The relaxation period for SC/ST candidates is 05 years and for OBC candidates is 03 years.
Contenders are those who have selected as ASO/PSI/STI posts will get earn a monthly salary is Rs. 38,600/- to Rs. 1,12,2800/-
The selection process for MPSC PSI Recruitment is based on a few rounds. Through these rounds, only candidates are going to be selected. The first phase will be a written test, and the second round is a physical test. After completing the selection procedure, the crew of Maharashtra Public Service Commission will announce the merit list aspirants.
Through online mode, interested applicants can apply the application forms for MPSC Recruitment 2019 from 21st June 2019 to 05th July 2019.
- The application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs. 524/-
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates is Rs. 324/-
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official site of Maharashtra Service Commission.
- The official website of MPSC is
- Thereby, check for latest MPSC Notifications.
- Then click on your desirable Maharashtra PSC Recruitment Notification.
- Read all instructions and conditions carefully.
- Then click on “Online Apply”.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload recent photograph and signature in prescribed sizes along with the application form.
- Make sure with the all filled details once before submit.
- Finally, take a hard copy of application form for future use.
- MPSC PSI, ASO & STI Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf
- Apply Online Link for Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2019
You May Also Like