MPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for Livestock Development Officers (LDO) posts is out recently. Check the Maharashtra PSC LDO Vacancy, Eligibility, selection process, salary, application process, important links, etc here. Apply Online for MPSC Livestock Development Officer Recruitment Vacancy on or before the due date i.e, 13th September 2019.
MPSC Livestock Development Officer Notification 2019
Hi, guys here is a piece of good news for those aspirants who are in search for Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Recently, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued MPSC Notification to recruit the candidates for 435 Livestock Development Officer posts. In regard to this, the application process starts on its official portal from 23rd August 2019 & available upto 13th September 2019. Postulants who have met the eligibility requirements can put a step forward & submit the filled application form on or before the due date. For your convenience purpose, MPSC Livestock Development Officer Recruitment 2019 details are provided in this article. Go ahead & check the full information furnished below.
Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Services LDO Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Conducting Authority: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Post Name: Livestock Development Officers (LDO)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 435 posts.
- Advt No: 13/2019
- Type of Job: All India Govt Jobs
- Initial date to fill the application form: 23rd August 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 13th September 2019 till 11.59 PM
- Last Date for the submission of Examination Fee through SBI Challan: 16th September 2019
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official portal: www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Livestock Development Officer (LDO) Vacancy
- Name of the Posts: Livestock Development Officer (LDO)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 435 posts.
MPSC Livestock Development Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 38 to 43 years
Age relaxation is admissible for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms.
- Candidates should possess a degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from a recognized University.
Maharashtra PSC LDO Group A Posts Selection Process
- Applicants will be selected for MPSC Vacancy on the basis of the performance through Written Test and Interview.
MPSC Livestock Development Officer Jobs Salary
- Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale of Rs. 56,200 to ,77,500/- per month.
www.mpsc.gov.in Livestock Development Officer Gr A Application Process
All the interested candidates who have met the above-mentioned eligibility conditions can apply through online mode. The Apply online link will be available active from 23rd August 2019 upto 13th September 2019 on its official portal. Follow these simple guidelines while filling the application form.
How to Apply for Maharashtra PSC LDO Jobs?
- Firstly, log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.mpsc.gov.in/Site/Home/Index.aspx
- From the Recent News/ Announcements, find the “23/08/2019 13-2019 Live Stock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Services, Group-A” link.
- Click on that link & read the notification details carefully.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria & then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Re-verify all the details once before submitting the form.
- Finally, take the printout of the application & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- General Candidates: Rs. 374/-
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs. 274/-.
The fee payment can be done through online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, etc.
Other Related Links