MPSC Group C Services Exam Notification 2019 out. Check out the vacancy & eligibility before applying for the Maharashtra PSC Jobs from 28/08/2019. The end date for the submission of the online application form is 11/09/2019.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||338|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||28th August 2019|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||11th September 2019|
|Place of Posting||Maharashtra|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Similar Jobs||Maharashtra PSC Jobs|
Maharashtra Group C Services Mains Exam Notification 2019
In recent days, Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the latest employment news for the recruitment of eligible aspirants for the posts of Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist. Online application forms are invited before the deadline through the official portal. Willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for MPSC Govt Jobs on or before the due date.
Candidates can go through the lower modules of the page to get the complete data of MPSC Group C Services Exam Notification 2019. Such information is Educational Qualifications, Vacancy, Important Dates, Salary, Selection Process, etc.
MPSC Group C Vacancy 2019
Job Role: Sub Inspector, Tax Assistant, Clerk-Typist
- Total Number of Posts: 338
- Post wise & department wise detailed vacancies of Maharashtra Group C Jobs 2019 are enlisted here.
- Home Department: Sub Inspector: 33
- Finance Department: Tax Assistant: 126
- General Administration Department: Clerk-Typist (Marathi): 162
- General Administration Department: Clerk-Typist ( English): 17
MPSC Clerk Typist Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Conditions
- Contenders must have scored qualifying marks in the written examination.
- Aspirants who have completed a graduation degree or equivalent from a recognized university with typing knowledge can apply for the posts.
- Upper Age Limit: 38 years
- Lower Age Limit: 18 years.
- The age relaxation for the reserved candidates is available in the official notification.
Maharashtra Tax Assistant Selection Process
The selection of individuals for Maharashtra Group C Jobs 2019 depends on their performance in the written test & interview.
- Written Examination
Maharashtra PSC SI Pay Scale
- The shortlisted candidates in MPSC Group C Recruitment 2019 will get a monthly salary as mentioned below.
- Sub Inspector: S-12, ₹ 32,000- 1,01,600 with admissible allowances.
- Tax Assistant: S-8, ₹ 25,500- 81,100 with admissible allowances.
- Clerk-Typist: S-6, ₹ 19,900- 63,900 with admissible allowances.
Prelims qualified individuals who are eagerly waiting for the MPSC Group C Mains Notification 2019 can start the application procedure. So aspirants who met the eligibility requirements as mentioned can fill application forms before 11th September 2019. While filling out the form, follow these simple guidelines provided.
How to Apply For MPSC Group C Clerk Typist Jobs 2019?
- Visit the official portal of Maharashtra Public Service Commission i.e www.mpsc.gov.in
- The homepage of the MPSC will display on the screen.
- Go to the Advertisements/Notifications section and click on the Maharashtra Group-C Services Main Examination 2019 notification.
- Download MPSC Group C Services Exam Notification 2019.
- Go through the general instructions, terms & conditions carefully.
- Moreover, check the eligibility conditions.
- If eligible, then click on the apply online link.
- Enter all the details in the MPSC Group C Exam Application Form.
- Pay the fee & upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Recheck all the details once before submitting the Maharashtra SI, Tax Asst Application Form.
- Finally, Take a hard copy of the filled applications for future use.
- Open Category: Rs. 524/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 324/-
- Ex-serviceman: Rs. 24/-
- Opening date of application: August 28, 2019
- Closing date of application: September 11, 2019
- Mains Exam (Combined Paper I) date: October 6, 2019
- Clerk Typist Mains Exam Paper II: October 13, 2019
- Sub Inspector Mains Exam Paper II: October 20, 2019
- Tax Assistant Mains exam Paper II: November 3, 2019