MPSC Group A B Recruitment 2019 Notification is out by Maharashtra Public Service Commission to fill 1145 Assistant Executive Officer (AEO), Assistant Engineer, General officer & other vacancies. Know the Maharashtra PSC Assistant Engineer Jobs Eligibility criteria, department-wise vacancies, age criteria, qualification, selection process, pay scale, application form, how to apply, fees, etc. Apply online for MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 before the due date, i.e., 14/10/2019.
MPSC Asst Engineer Notification 2019
In reference to advt no: 17/2019 & 18/2019, MPSC Group A B Recruitment 2019 Notification is issued by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. There are 1145 vacancies available for Assistant Executive Officer, Assistant Mission Home Architecture Group-A, Assistant Executive Office Architect, Assistant Engineer Architecture Group -A & B, Sub Divisional Water Officer, Architectural Group-A, General Officer Architecture Group-B posts. The application process for MPSC Asst Engineer Jobs has already started.
So, willing candidates who possess the requisite qualifications can fill & submit the application form before the due date, i.e., 14th Oct 2019. For a better understanding of the applicants, we have shared the complete information of MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 like eligibility, vacancy list, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc. in this article.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission AE Notification 2019 – Brief Info
- Conducting Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Exam Name: महाराष्ट्र विद्युत अभियांत्रिकी सेवा मुख्य परीक्षा 2019, महाराष्ट्र स्थापत्य अभियांत्रिकी सेवा मुख्य परीक्षा 2019
- Post Names: Assistant Executive Officer (AEO), Assistant Engineer (AE) & other
- Total no. of Posts: 1145
- Advt No: 17/2019, 18/2019
- Job Category: Current Govt Jobs in India 2019
- Commencement of filling the application: 30th September 2019
Last date for submission of online application: 14th October 2019
- Admit Card Release date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Notify Soon.
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official Site: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- Check Maharashtra Govt Jobs here.
Maharashtra PSC AE Vacancy 2019
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, General Officer & other posts.
- Total no. of Vacancies: 1145 posts.
The department-wise splitting of vacancies is along the lines.
- Assistant Executive Officer-7
- Assistant Mission Home Architecture Group-A-21
- Assistant Engineer Architecture Group-B-553
Department of Public Works
- Assistant Executive Office Architect-6
- Assistant Engineer Architecture Group -A-16
- Assistant Engineer Architecture Group -B-264
Soil and Water Conservation Department
- Sub Divisional Water Officer, Architectural Group-A- 84
- General Officer Architecture Group-B-114
MPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- As per the norms of the conducting organization.
- Contenders should possess Fifth or honorary architectural engineering degree; Civil and Water Management or Civil and Environment or Structural.
Maharashtra PSC General Officer Architecture Group-B Jobs Selection Criteria
Aspirants have to undergo the following selection rounds to get recruited for the above posts.
- Written Exam & Interview.
The officials will offer the right pay scale to the selected candidates as follows.
- Group-A Posts: S-20, Rs. 56100- 1,77,500 with admissible allowances.
- Group-B Posts: S-15, Rs. 41800- 132300 with admissible allowances.
The apply online link for MPSC Group A B Recruitment 2019 is available active from 30th September 2019 up to 14th October 2019. Willing aspirants who have met the eligibility conditions can apply for MPSC Jobs on or before the due date by following these simple guidelines.
Steps to Apply for Group A B Jobs 2019?
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx
- On the homepage, find the related links “महाराष्ट्र विद्युत अभियांत्रिकी सेवा मुख्य परीक्षा 2019” & “महाराष्ट्र स्थापत्य अभियांत्रिकी सेवा मुख्य परीक्षा 2019”.
- Hit on the notification link to download the official notification.
- Go through the notification details & check the eligibility criteria.
- Then, click on the “Apply online” link.
- Fill the empty particulars with relevant details.
- Make the fee payment through proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph & signature.
- Before submitting the application form, cross-verify all the details filled in it.
- If you found that there are no errors, then proceed further.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button & take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- General candidates: Rs. 524/-
- Reserved candidates: Rs. 324/-
Contenders have to pay the examination fee through online mode only.
Other Related Links