MPSC FDO Jobs 2020 – Brief Information
- Name of the Organization: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Job Role: Fisheries Development Officer /Fisheries Training Officer /Curator, Training and Extension Officer (Technical) Maharashtra Fisheries Services Group-B
- Advertisement Number: 04/2020
- Sarkari Naukri Search
- Total Number of Posts: 27
- Mode of Application: Online
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31 January 2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 20 February 2020
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee: 24 February 2020
- Job Category: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Maharashtra
- Official Portal: www.mpsc.gov.in
- Check All India Govt Jobs 2020
MPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2020
MPSC Recruitment Notification 2020 is released. Aspirants of Maharashtra can apply online for 27 vacancies. Maharashtra Public Service Commission accepts applications from eligible individuals for Fisheries Development Officer /Fisheries Training Officer /Curator, Training and Extension Officer (Technical) Maharashtra Fisheries Services Group-B posts.
Contenders can check MPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2020 Notification Number 04/2020 details in the below sections. You must know the eligibility conditions, the application process, salary, and selection procedure details before filling the applications.
- Name of the Posts: Fisheries Development Officer /Fisheries Training Officer /Curator, Training and Extension Officer (Technical) Maharashtra Fisheries Services Group-B
- Total Number of Vacancies: 27
The category wise total number of posts details are mentioned here:
- UR: 19
- Women: 7
- Orphan: 1
- Total: 27
Candidates should have passed a degree in fisheries science (B.F.Sc) with second class or degree of the central institute of fisheries education from a recognized institute/university can apply for the jobs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
The age relaxation on the upper age limit is applicable up to 5 years for unreserved category individuals.
Maharashtra Fisheries Development Officer /Fisheries Training Officer /Curator Posts Selection Procedure rounds details are provided here:
- Written Examination
The shortlisted contenders in MPSC Fisheries Development Officer Recruitment 2020 will get a pay scale of S-15, ₹41700-132300 + other allowances per month.
Contenders who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online for MPSC FDO Notification. The opening and closing dates for submitting online applications are 31 January 2020 and 20 February 2020. Eligible candidates must enter the data in the application form, pay the application fee and submit the applications.
- UR: ₹374
- Reserved Category: ₹274
You can pay the application fee offline through E-challan, online using debit card, net banking, and credit card.