Maharashtra PSC Current Notifications – Info
- Name of Commission: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Advertisement Number: 02/2019.
- Name: Civil Judge Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination 2019
- Posts: Civil Judge
- Total Jobs: 190.
- Jobs Category: Govt Jobs 2019
- Advertisement Released Date: 01/02/2019.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Starting Date to apply Online: 01/02/2019
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 21/02/2019
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
- MPSC Civil Judge (Judicial Magistrate) Admit Card 2019 – Download
Maharashtra Civil Judge CJ Recruitment 2019
Latest Employment Notification released by the Maharashtra Public Service commission on 01st Feb 2019. This MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Apply Online link activated to help out the Maharashtra Govt Job Seekers. Therefore, it includes 190 Vacancies for Civil Judge Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination 2019. The MPSC Civil Judge Online Application activated on mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 01st to 21st February 2019.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019-20
To apply for MPSC CJ 2019 Prelims Exam, you should know the eligibility conditions in addition to Salary, Application Fee. So, go through below sections for Maharashtra Civil Judge Junior Division Notification.
Educational Qualification: LLB.
Age Limits: 21 to 35 Years as on 01.02.2019.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview.
Examination Centres: Aurangabad, Mumbai and Nagpur.
Salary: Rs. 27,700 to 44,770 and Other Allowances.
Application Fee: Rs. 374/-.
How to Apply for Maharashtra PSC Judicial Magistrate Jobs?
Candidates who wants to submit the MPSC CJ Online Application form can follow Official Notification for the Step by Step procedure. The MPSC Civil Judge Applications submitted before the deadline only be considered. Click on below link for the direct MPSC CJ Application form.
MPSC CJ Recruitment Useful Links:
Other Related Links: