- MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Main Exam Notification 2019
- Maha PSC CJ & Magistrate Jobs Prelims Exam Notification 2019
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Updates
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 190
- New Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate
- Starting date of the Application Process: 24th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th July 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 09th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/
MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting online application forms from candidates those who qualified in the Preliminary Examination. Candidates who perform well in this Main Examination will be appointed to work as Civil Judge (Junior Division) & Judicial Magistrate (First Class). Apply for these Maharashtra Govt Jobs before the expiry dates. 08th July 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
Maha CJ New Vacancies
A total of 190 vacancies of Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate are to be filled in the state of Maharashtra.
MPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- For Lawyers: 3 Years of Attorney’s Business Experienced candidates can apply.
- For New Lecturer Graduates: Degree in Law is the qualification required to apply.
- The Minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
- Lawyers or Attorneys or Advocates: Maximum age of 35 years.
- For a new lecturer Graduates – Upper age limit is 25 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for other category applicants.
- Hired candidates will get pay of Rs.27,700- 44,770/- per month.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a mains examination followed by an interview session.
Apply for MPSC Civil Judge Main Examination Notification through ONLINE mode. 08th July 2019 is the last date for acceptance of applications.
How to Apply Online?
https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx is the direct link to apply online.
- MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Main Examination Notification 2019
- MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Jobs Apply Link
You Can Also Apply For
- 5000+ Community Health Officer (CHO) Jobs in NRHM Maharashtra
- MPSC ASI Recruitment 2019 Notification
- BARC Work Assistants Notification 2019
- India Post Officer Jobs 2019 – 20
Maharashtra Judicial Magistrate First Class Exam Notification (MPSC Civil Judge 2019)
Maharashtra PSC Current Notifications – Info
- Name of Commission: Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
- Advertisement Number: 02/2019.
- Name: Civil Judge Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination 2019
- Posts: Civil Judge
- Total Jobs: 190.
- Jobs Category: Govt Jobs 2019
- Advertisement Released Date: 01/02/2019.
- Application Mode: Online.
- Starting Date to apply Online: 01/02/2019
- Last date for Online Application Submission: 21/02/2019
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Civil Judge CJ Recruitment 2019
Latest Employment Notification released by the Maharashtra Public Service commission on 01st Feb 2019. This MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Apply Online link activated to help out the Government jobs in Maharashtra Seekers. Therefore, it includes 190 Vacancies for Civil Judge Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination 2019. The MPSC Civil Judge Online Application activated on mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 01st to 21st February 2019.
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019-20
To apply for MPSC CJ 2019 Prelims Exam, you should know the eligibility conditions in addition to Salary, Application Fee. So, go through below sections for Maharashtra Civil Judge Junior Division Notification.
Educational Qualification: LLB.
Age Limits: 21 to 35 Years as on 01.02.2019.
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Interview.
Examination Centres: Aurangabad, Mumbai and Nagpur.
Salary: Rs. 27,700 to 44,770 and Other Allowances.
Application Fee: Rs. 374/-.
How to Apply for Maharashtra PSC Judicial Magistrate Jobs?
Candidates who wants to submit the MPSC CJ Online Application form can follow Official Notification for the Step by Step procedure. The MPSC Civil Judge Applications submitted before the deadline only be considered. Click on below link for the direct MPSC CJ Application form.
MPSC CJ Recruitment Useful Links:
Other Related Links: