MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Recruitment Board: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class posts
- Total no. of Vacancies: 74 posts
- Advt No: 01/2020
- Job Category: All India Govt Jobs
- Application form starting date: 03rd January 2020
- Application form closing date: 23rd January 2020
- Application Process: Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official portal: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/
- Check Maharashtra State Govt Jobs 2020 here.
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Notification 2020
Here is a great news for the job seekers who are waiting for Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2020. Recently, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement with notification number 01/2020 to recruit the candidates for 74 vacancies of Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class posts. The application process has started from 03rd January 2020 and available up to 23rd January 2020 on its official web portal. So, willing aspirants who have satisfied the eligibility requirements can grab this opportunity and apply for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 before the last date.
Other details regarding MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Notification like eligibility, selection procedure, pay scale, important dates, apply online link, etc are given below.
Maharashtra PSC CJ Vacancy 2020
- Name of the Posts: Junior Division Civil Judge and First Class Judicial Magistrate posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 74 posts
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 19 to 38 years (For Reserved Category candidates: 05 years Relaxation)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have an LLM (Law Degree) Degree from a recognized University.
mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in CJ Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the applied aspirants will be based on their performance in the Written Exam or Interview.
MPSC Civil Judge Jobs Salary
The selected candidates for MPSC Civil Judge Jobs will get a salary as mentioned below:
- Rs. 27700 – 44,770/-
Maharashtra PSC Judicial Magistrate Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 374/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 274/-
Application Process for MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Post
Job seekers who have met the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the online application form within the assigned dates. At the time of filling the MPSC Civil Judge application form, follow the easy guidelines to avoid the problems as mentioned below.
How to apply for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020?
- Go to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Click on the Notification on home page
- Press “See Advertisement Status > View Ad” link
- View the details provided in the official Notification pdf
- If you are eligible, then press the Apply online link
- Fill the details in the form
- Confirm the information and click on the submit tab
- Finally, take the printout of Application Form and keep the print out of it for future reference
You May Also Like
- Railway Jobs 2020
- Central Govt Jobs 2020
- NABARD Grade A Recruitment 2020
- All India Govt Jobs 2020
- NIT Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
- MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Main Exam Notification 2019
- Maha PSC CJ & Magistrate Jobs Prelims Exam Notification 2019
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Updates
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 190
- New Govt Jobs
- Post Name: Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate
- Starting date of the Application Process: 24th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 08th July 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 09th July 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/
MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is inviting online application forms from candidates those who qualified in the Preliminary Examination. Candidates who perform well in this Main Examination will be appointed to work as Civil Judge (Junior Division) & Judicial Magistrate (First Class). Apply for these Maharashtra Govt Jobs before the expiry dates. 08th July 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
Maha CJ New Vacancies
A total of 190 vacancies of Civil Judge and Judicial Magistrate are to be filled in the state of Maharashtra.
MPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- For Lawyers: 3 Years of Attorney’s Business Experienced candidates can apply.
- For New Lecturer Graduates: Degree in Law is the qualification required to apply.
- The Minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
- Lawyers or Attorneys or Advocates: Maximum age of 35 years.
- For a new lecturer Graduates – Upper age limit is 25 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for other category applicants.
- Hired candidates will get pay of Rs.27,700- 44,770/- per month.
- The selection of candidates will be done through a mains examination followed by an interview session.
Apply for MPSC Civil Judge Main Examination Notification through ONLINE mode. 08th July 2019 is the last date for acceptance of applications.
How to Apply Online?
https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx is the direct link to apply online.
- MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Main Examination Notification 2019
- MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Jobs Apply Link
You Can Also Apply For