MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Recruitment Board: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Name of the Posts: Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class posts
- Total no. of Vacancies: 74 posts
- Advt No: 01/2020
- Job Category: All India Govt Jobs
- Application form starting date: 03rd January 2020
- Application form closing date: 23rd January 2020
- Application Process: Online
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Official portal: https://www.mpsc.gov.in/
- Check Maharashtra State Govt Jobs 2020 here.
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Notification 2020
Here is a great news for the job seekers who are waiting for Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2020. Recently, the Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued an advertisement with notification number 01/2020 to recruit the candidates for 74 vacancies of Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class posts. The application process has started from 03rd January 2020 and available up to 23rd January 2020 on its official web portal. So, willing aspirants who have satisfied the eligibility requirements can grab this opportunity and apply for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 before the last date.
Other details regarding MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Notification like eligibility, selection procedure, pay scale, important dates, apply online link, etc are given below.
Maharashtra PSC CJ Vacancy 2020
- Name of the Posts: Junior Division Civil Judge and First Class Judicial Magistrate posts
- Total Number of Vacancies: 74 posts
Maharashtra PSC Civil Judge Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: 19 to 38 years (For Reserved Category candidates: 05 years Relaxation)
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have an LLM (Law Degree) Degree from a recognized University.
mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in CJ Jobs Selection Process
- The selection of the applied aspirants will be based on their performance in the Written Exam or Interview.
MPSC Civil Judge Jobs Salary
The selected candidates for MPSC Civil Judge Jobs will get a salary as mentioned below:
- Rs. 27700 – 44,770/-
Maharashtra PSC Judicial Magistrate Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 374/-
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs. 274/-
Application Process for MPSC Civil Judge & Judicial Magistrate Post
Job seekers who have met the eligibility criteria can fill and submit the online application form within the assigned dates. At the time of filling the MPSC Civil Judge application form, follow the easy guidelines to avoid the problems as mentioned below.
How to apply for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020?
- Go to https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/
- Click on the Notification on home page
- Press “See Advertisement Status > View Ad” link
- View the details provided in the official Notification pdf
- If you are eligible, then press the Apply online link
- Fill the details in the form
- Confirm the information and click on the submit tab
- Finally, take the printout of Application Form and keep the print out of it for future reference