MPPSC Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2019 – Brief Information
- Name of the Organization: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
- Adv No: 02/2019/01.11.2019
- Job Role: Assistant Director
- No of Vacancies: 37
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Exam Date: Update Later
- Hall Ticket Issue Date: Notify Soon
- Category: MPPSC Govt jobs
- Work Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Official Site: http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
- Government Jobs in India
- Name of the Category: Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh Assistant Director Admit Card 2019
MPPSC Asst Director Call Letter 2019 will be released shortly. Contenders who are done with the registration process of 37 Madhya Pradesh Assistant Director Posts 2019 can get the link here. A direct link to download MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2019 is provided at the end of this page. Job seekers who are going to participate in the online exam must have a mppsc.nic. In Assistant Director Hall Ticket 2019.
Generally, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission will issue the admit cards 10-15 days before the exam date. The board will not provide any prior intimation individually to announce the hall tickets. So, contenders are advised to stay tuned to our site to get the relevant news about MP Assistant Director Call Letter 2019. Applicants can also fetch exam date, selection process, and admit card release date details in the following sections.
MPPSC Assistant Director Selection Procedure
To select the eligible and talented candidates, the board is conducting the written test and interview as selection rounds.
- Online Exam
MP Assistant Director Exam Date 2019
Madhya Pradesh PSC Assistant Director Written Test Date 2019 will announce later. Applicants can download MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2019 PDF as early as possible from the below modules.
Information prevailing on mppsc.nic.in Assistant Director Call Letter 2019
Contenders are advised to check the data enlisted on MP Asst Director Hall Ticket 2019 after downloading. If any printing mistakes are found, intimate the higher authorities for immediate corrections.
- Duration of the exam
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Test Centre
- Signature of the Examination Councillor
- Name of the Examination
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Reporting Time of the exam
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Important Instructions for the exam
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Venue to the Exam Centre
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Registration Number
Important documents to carry for the exam
Candidates must take any of the following important documents to the exam center along with Madhya Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2019. The list of documents is along the lines:
- Voter ID
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- College ID
How to download MPPSC Assistant Director Admit Card 2019?
- Primarily, go to the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission official site, i.e. http://www.mppsc.nic.in/
- At the download admit card section of the home page, you will fetch an MPPSC Asst Director Admit Card link.
- By hitting that link, a new login page is opened.
- Enter the relevant data in the fields of the login page.
- Verify the given details and click on the submit button.
- Later, the admit card will get loaded on a new page.
- Download it and take a print out for future correspondence.