|Name of the Recruitment Board||Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Limited|
|No. of Vacancies|| 84|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Officer & Junior Engineer|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form|| 29th January 2019|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||28th February 2019|
|Job Type ||MP Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
MPPGCL Assistant Officer Syllabus 2019
MPPGCL JE Syllabus 2019 acts as a contract between the individual and exam. Therefore, it is always the best practice to learn all the topics required for the exam. Download study material from here and complete your preparation to crack MPPGCL Recruitment 2019. Check MPPGCL Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern from the below sections.
Madhya Pradesh Junior Engineer Exam Pattern 2019
Get MPPGCL JE Exam Pattern 2019. As the application process is already done, you may be in search of Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Therefore, for all the postulants must check the MPPGCL AO Test Pattern 2019 from the following sections.
- MPPGCL Junior Engineer Exam has objective type questions.
- MPPGCL Accounts Officer Exam consists of 100 Questions.
- Each question carries one mark each.
- Total Marks are 100.
- MSEB JE Exam has two sections.
- Qualification marks are Out of 100 approx. 70 % questions in relevant subject & 30% questions in General aptitude.
- There will be no negative marking in the written examination.
- Updated MPPGCL Assistant Officer Syllabus 2019
Madhya Pradesh PGCL JE Syllabus 2019, General Aptitude
- Allegation or Mixture
- Simple Interest
- Chain Rule
- Height and Distance
- Compound Interest
- Problems on Numbers
- True Discount
- Profit and Loss
- Boats and Streams
- Banker’s Discount
- Pipes and Cistern
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Problems on Ages
- Problems on Trains
- Stocks and Shares
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M
- Decimal Fraction
- Races and Games
- Volume and Surface Area
- Odd Man Out and Series
- Time and Distance
- Permutation and Combination
- Surds and Indices
MPPGCL AO Exam Syllabus 2019, Finance
- Cost & Management Accounting.
- Security Analysis and Investment Management.
- Financial Accounting.
- Management Control System
- Costing Techniques.
- Computer Applications in Business.
- Accounting Standards.
- Indirect & Direct – Tax Management.
- Management Science.
- Operation & Project Management Control.
- Managerial Economics.
- Financial Management.
MPPGCL JE Syllabus 2019, Accounts Taxation
- Work Contract Tax.
- Service Tax.
- Income Tax.
www.mppgcl.mp.gov.in Syllabus 2019, Accounting
- Balance Sheet.
- Receivables & Payables.
- Trial Balance.
- Journal Entries.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Income & Expenditure.
- Cash Transactions.
- Accrued based Double Entry.
MPPGCL JE Exam Syllabus 2019, Electrical Engineering
- Basics of elevators design, electrical safeties protections, controllers, etc.
- LT distribution system. Cabling/internal wiring system, panel design and fault finding, preventive maintenance, etc.
- Various types of motors, various starting methods of various types of motors.
- Knowledge of Indian Electricity Rules.
- Type of earthing, testing, lightning arrestor, etc.
- Basic knowledge of air conditioning & refrigeration.
- Testing of electrical installation.
- Substation design and layout including DG set installations.
- Transformers, working principles, protection types, preventive maintenance.
- Basics of Electrical Engineering.
- Inverters, rectifiers, UPS systems.
- Pumping systems
- Energy conservation techniques.
- Switch gears & protection used in HT/LT installations.
- Basics of CCTV system, Fire and Smoke Alarm system, UPS.
- Lighting design of office areas.