The Madhya Pradesh Police Constable admit card download link will soon active. Add valid login details to get the hall ticket. Here, we provide a direct link to get the MP Police Constable to admit card. Check exam date, session, venue on the exam call letter.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Admit Card – Overview
- Name Of the Recruitment Board: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
- Government Jobs in India 2020
- Job designation: Constable posts
- Number Of Posts: 9000 posts
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Online application registration starting date: Expected in February 2020
- Official website: http://peb.mp.gov.in/
- Work Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Mode of the application: Online
- Category Name: Admit Card
Download MPPEB Constable Admit Card 2020
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is going to organize the written test for the post of constable. Candidates who applied for the MP Police recruitment have to attend the test to participate in this recruitment drive. The exam hall ticket is mandatory to write the exam.
The MPPEB releases the admit card for the constable exam 2020 soon on its website. You have to add authentic details to get the hall ticket. Perfect navigation will be given here to download the MP Police Constable admit card for the sake of candidates. If you want to download the exam hall ticket from the official website site, then go through the entire article to get the step by step procedure.
Exam Date For MPPEB Constable Jobs
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has not released any notice regarding the exam date till now. We are ready to provide the latest info regarding the MP police posts. Keep in touch with us. Usually, the exam date and admit card will be available one week before the exam.
What are the Particulars required to Download MP Police Admit Card 2020?
- Application ID or username
- Password or date of birth
How To Download MPPEB Constable Exam Hall Ticket Online?
- Visit the authorized website of MPPEB @ peb.mp.gov.in
- After getting it, check for the Latest News or News Section
- Search for the Constable exam admit card link
- Open the link and enter the required information
- Press the Submit
- Then you admit card soft copy will appear on the screen by opening a new window
- Once check the details on the hall ticket and do the necessary changes if required
- Take a hard copy and carry it to the exam hall
Madhya Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2020
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) is going to initiate recruitment to fill the police constable posts. A detailed guideline about this recruitment will available on its website. The MPPEB is going to fill the 9000 police constable posts under this advt. Once download the official advt and read the eligibility conditions. Candidates have to fill the application form before the last date to utilize this wonderful opportunity. The application form link is an inactive stage from in the month of February.
Selection process For MP Police Constable Jobs
To pick out the right one for constable posts, the MPPEB is going to conduct the following rounds
- Written Exam
Candidates have to undergo the above rounds to get a place in MP Police.
What are the details printed on the MP Police Constable Admit card 2020?
The following are the particulars that will be given on the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable hall ticket.
- Hall Ticket Number
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Date and Time of the Test
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Registration Number
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Examination
- Duration of the Written Examination
ID Proofs To Carry For The MP Police Exam 2020
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book
- PAN Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card