MP High Court Law Clerk Results 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruiting court: Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC)
- Job Role: Law Clerk Cum Research Assistant Jobs
- Check Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
- Total number of posts: 30
- Mode of Application: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Date of written test: 13th December 2019
- Job Type: Latest Government Jobs
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Official Portal: https://mphc.gov.in/
- Name of the Category: Sarkari Results
Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Results 2019
Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Exam Results 2019 will be out soon. Applicants can get a free link to download results 2019 in the below modules. They can also get the selection process, result download, cut off marks and merit list information in this page.
Examinees must be alert with the details like registration number and password or date of birth to fetch the mphc.gov.in Law Clerk 2019 Results. By knowing the results, you can see whether you got shortlisted or not.
For selecting the eligible postulants, Madhya Pradesh High Court is conducting the following selection rounds.
- Written Test
How to Download MPHC Law Clerk Results 2019?
- Visit the official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court, i.e. https://mphc.gov.in/
- In the latest news section, aspirants can get a result link
- Click on it
- Later, enter the registration number and date of birth in the login page.
- Validate the proffered details and submit the details.
- The results document will get opened.
- Download MP High Court Law Clerk Results 2019 PDF
- Take a print copy for future reference.
MPHC Law Clerk Recruitment 2019
MPHC Law Clerk Recruitment Notification 2019 is released. Candidates who have been looking for Maharashtra State Govt Jobs can utilise this opportunity. Contenders can apply online for 30 vacancies notification before the last date.
mphc.gov.in Law Clerk Exam Cut off Marks 2019
Mphc.gov.in Law Clerk Exam Cut off Marks 2019 will be released at the official portal. The Cut off marks are useful for the intenders to estimate whether they have cleared the test or not. Cut off Marks will be declared based on the below-given factors.
- Past Year Cut Off Marks
- Total no. of Openings
- No. of applicants attended the written test
- Category Reservation like OBC/ UR/ SC/ ST, etc
Madhya Pradesh High Court Law Clerk Merit List 2019 PDF
Madhya Pradesh HC Law Clerk Exam 2019 Merit List PDF will be announced after declaring the results. The selection list contains the names and hall ticket numbers of the participated examinees who got the highest marks in the written test.