MP High Court JSA Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Check Upcoming Govt Jobs 2020
- Total Number of Vacancies: 50 posts
- Name of the Posts: Junior System Analyst Posts
- Job Type: Madhya Pradesh State Govt Jobs 2020
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Starting Date to Submit Applications: 12th February 2020
- Closing Date to Submit Applications: 02nd March 2020
- Official Website: https://mphc.gov.in/
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Latest Sarkari Naukri 2020
MP High Court JSA Recruitment 2020 Notification
Madhya Pradesh High Court is recruiting aspirants for Junior System Analyst posts. Individuals who are interested in Madhya Pradesh HC Junior System Analyst Jobs 2020 can utilise this chance. Job seekers who satisfy the required eligibility conditions can submit the applications for Madhya Pradesh High Court Jr. System Analyst Posts.
Contenders should check out the eligibility criteria, salary, application process, important dates, and selection process before going to fill the application form. You can submit the applications for MP High Court JSA Recruitment 2020 Application Forms from 12th February 2020 to 02nd March 2020.
Madhya Pradesh High Court JSA Job Vacancies 2020
- Job Designation: Junior System Analyst
- Total Number of Posts: 50
MPHC JSA Notification Eligibility Conditions
- Educational Qualifications:
- B.E. /B.Tech. (C.S/ I.T.) / MCA / M.Sc.(C.S/ I.T.) from a recognized university with minimum 2 years of working experience on Linux / Windows / Open Source Software / DBMS / Software development / Desktop & Network support. (OR)
- M.E. /M.Tech. (C.S/ I.T.) with minimum 1 year of working experience on Linux / Windows / Open Source Software / DBMS / Software development / Desktop & Network support.
- Age Limit:
- An aspirant should be above 18 years but must not have crossed the upper age limit prescribed by the State Government.
- Age relaxation: Maximum age limit is 55 years.
- Must have working experience more than 2 years in District Court Establishment or High Court.
mphc.gov.in Jr. System Analyst Selection Procedure
The selection of individuals for Madhya Pradesh High Court Junior System Analyst Posts will be done based on the applicant’s performance in the selection rounds.
- Written Test
- Two Years past performance appraisal
Contenders are invited for the recruitment through the Written Test and Interview for the Junior System Analyst Post in District Courts, for the pay scale of Rs. 9300 to 34800 + Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay (As revised time to time), from amongst the individuals appointed as System Officer under e-Court Project.
- Rs. 9300 to 34800 + Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay
MPHC Junior System Analyst Application Process
The job hunters who are willing to apply for Madhya Pradesh HC Junior System Analyst Jobs should apply for the vacancies before the last date. You must mention ‘Direct Recruitment Through Suitability Test For The Post of Junior System Analyst in District Courts -2020’ on the envelope. You have to send the filled applications along with some additional documents to the postal address.
MP High Court JSA Recruitment Postal Address
- The Registrar (Exam), Exam Cell,
- Administrative Block,
- High Court of M. P.
- Jabalpur (M.P.)
Application Fee for MP High Court JSA Recruitment
No application fee shall be charged to the eligible aspirants to appear in the written test of Suitability Test – 2020.