MMRDA Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification Pdf download link is dispatched here. Check the MMRDA vacancy details, Eligibility, selection process, salary, application process, useful links, etc. Contenders who are willing to apply for Maharashtra Govt Jobs can grab this chance & submit the form before the due date i.e, 7th October 2019.
MMRDA Non-Executive Recruitment 2019
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has released a recruitment notification to fill 1053 non-executive vacant posts. The apply online link will be available active from 16th September 2019 & available upto 7th October 2019. All the willing & eligible candidates can grab this opportunity & apply for MMRDA Non Executive Recruitment 2019 on or before the due date.
We have shared the full details of MMRDA Notification 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, recruitment process, pay scale, important links, etc for your convenience purpose. Applicants can have a look at the details before applying for MMRDA jobs.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Notification 2019 – Details
- Exam Name: Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA), Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited
- Name of the posts: Non-Executive posts
- Total no. of vacancies: 1503 posts
- Type of job: Current Govt Jobs
- Start date to fill the online application: 16th September 2019
- Closing date to apply online: 7th October 2019
- Date for Downloading of Call Letters: To be notified soon
- Exam Date: To be notified later
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in/
- Also, check Maharashtra Govt Jobs here.
MMRDA Non Executive Vacancy 2019
- Engineer: 30 posts
- Train Operator (Shunting): 12 Posts
- Chief Traffic Controller: 06 Posts
- Traffic Controller: 08 Posts
- Engineer(S&T): 04 Posts
- Safety Supervisor-I: 01 Post
- Safety Supervisor-II: 04 Posts
- Senior Section Engineer: 30 Posts
- Technician-I: 75 Posts
- Technician-II: 287 Posts
- Section Engineer(Civil): 07 Posts
- Section Engineer(Civil): 16 Posts
- Technician (Civil)-I: 09 Posts
- Technician (Civil) -II: 26 Posts
- Section Engineer(E&M): 03 Posts
- Section Engineer(E&M): 06 Posts
- Technician (E&M)-I: 05 Posts
- Technician (E&M)-II: 11 Posts
- Helper: 13 Posts
- Section Engineer(S&T): 18 Posts
- Section Engineer(S&T): 36 Posts
- Technician (S&T) -I: 42 Posts
- Technician (S&T)-II: 97 Posts
- Security Supervisor: 04 Posts
- Finance Assistant: 02 Posts
- Supervisor(Customer Relation): 08 Posts
- Commercial Assistant: 04 Posts
- Store Supervisor: 02 Posts
- Engineer (Stores): 08 Posts
- HR Assistant-I: 01 Posts
- HR Assistant-II: 04 Posts
MMRDA Technician Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The maximum age limit of the applicants should be between 36 to 43 years
- Station Manager, Station Controller, Section Engineer, Train Operator (Shunting), Chief Traffic Controller, Traffic Controller, & Jr.Engineer (Stores): Degree or Diploma in Engineering in Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication from a government recognized University/Institute.
- Technical -I & II: ITI/ NCVT/SCVT in Electrician/Wireman/Mechanic/ Fitter HT, LT Equipments and cable jointing/Electronics Mechanic.
- HR Assistant-I: Bachelor degree in any discipline with MMS (HR)/ MBA ( HR), PGDM (HR) from a government recognized University./Institute of repute.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language.
Candidates are required to pass one of the certification examinations of MS-CIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B-level or C- level which is a compulsorily additional qualification for all posts.
MMRDA Station Controller Posts Selection Process
Applicants have to undergo the following selection rounds to get recruited for MMRDA Vacancy.
- Competitive Exam,
- Documents Submission,
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Jobs Salary
- Selected candidates will get a good pay scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with GP of Rs. 4400/- per month.
MMRDA Maharashtra JE Recruitment 2019 Application Process
Willing candidates who have met the eligibility requirements can fill & submit the application form before the deadline. Applicants can follow these simple guidelines at the time of filling the application form.
Step by step process to apply for MMRDA Non Executive Jobs 2019?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in
- Find the relevant advertisement link.
- Read the full details provided in the official notification.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the details like personal, academic & other information in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify all the details once before submitting the application form.
- Finally, take the printout & keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference.
- General candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Reserved candidates: Rs. 150/-.