Mizoram PSC Jr Grade Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment: Mizoram Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service (Civil Engineer and Assistant Architech)
- Number of Posts: 18
- Start Date to Apply: 10th December 2019
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 30th January 2020
- Job Category: Mizoram Govt Jobs 2020
- Official Website: https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/
- Look at More Latest Govt Jobs in India 2020
- Advertisement No: 16 OF 2019 – 2020
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2020
Mizoram Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from all eligible cum interested candidates for the posts of Junior Grade of Mizoram Engineering Service. The online application process has been started on 10th December 2019 and it will be ended on 30th January 2020. Hence, fill the application form in the prescribed format and submit it before the last date to the address given below.
Vacancies of Mizoram PSC 2020
The total vacancies of the Mizoram Public Service Commission are 18 for Junior Grade.
Department wise vacancies are given below
- Civil Wing
- Civil Engineer – 17
- Architecture Wing
- Assistant Architech – 01
Eligibility Criteria of MPSC 2020
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification of Civil Engineer and Assistant Architech is a Degree in Engineering/Architecture or equivalent degree from a university. A candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Contenders age must be in between 25 years to 35 years.
- Aspirants of Mizoram PSC Civil Engineer Recruitment are kindly requested to check the notification pdf to know the selection process.
- The salaries for all appointed candidates is Level 10 in the pay matrix (56,100-1,24,500)
- The applied candidates of Mizoram PSC Jr Grade Recruitment may apply the application form would be through Offline mode. So, filled forms are must be sent to the given address below.
How to Apply the Application form?
- Firstly, visit the official website of Mizoram PSC is https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/
- Click on the ONLINE APPLICATION option in the menu bar of the home page
- You will be redirected to a new page
- In that page click on the “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”
- Fill all the asked details on it
- Cross-check the form before going to submit it
- Finally, take a print out of the hard copy of application form for future reference
Other Related Govt Jobs in India