Mizoram Police Department Recruitment 2019 Notifications are available on this page. Mizoram Police organization is providing a huge number of opportunities to the eligible and interested candidates. Job hunters who want to begin their career in police department can apply for the various Mizoram Police Jobs.
Mizoram Police Sarkari Naukri 2020
|Post Date||Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|19.11.2019||Mizoram Police Recruitment||Various||Update Soon||More Details|
Mizoram Police hires the young and energetic contenders by releasing the various notifications yearly. By conducting the different selection process rounds, the board recruits the energetic candidates for Mizoram Police Recruitment 2020. Upcoming and latest job vacancies of Mizoram Police are provided on this page to help out the job seekers.
About Mizoram Police Department
The Mizoram Police Force is the law enforcing agency of Mizoram. It resolves to uphold and enforce the Law impartiality and to liberty, human rights, protect life, and dignity of all the people. Mizoram Police Department work on to bring justice to all the people and improve the quality of life in society. Mizoram Police will release the recruitment notifications for selecting the candidates in Sub-inspector, Constable, Deputy Jailor, Assistant Matron and Warder (Male/ Female), Firemen, Head Constable, and Assistant Sub Inspector.
Mizoram Police Recruitment 2019-20 – Overview
- Name of the recruiting board: Mizoram Police
- Name of the Posts: Constable, Driver, SI, ASI, and other posts
- Sarkari Naukri 2019-20
- Mode of Application: Online/ Offline
- Total number of vacancies: Various
- Job Category: Govt Jobs in India
- Work Location: Mizoram
- Check Mizoram Govt Jobs here
- Official website: https://police.mizoram.gov.in/
Types of Jobs in Mizoram Police Department
Mizoram Police Department contains several jobs which are listed here. Based on the job requirements and responsibilities, individuals can apply for the Mizoram Police Recruitment 2019.
State Police Agencies:
- Civil Police
- India Reserve Battalion
- Traffic Control Police
- Narcotic and Affairs of Border
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- DG Control Room
- Central Motor Transport Workshop
- Home Guards
- Women Police
Defence Central Agencies:
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Central Police
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Armed Police Force (CAPF)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Special Protection Group (SPG)
- State police
Central Investigation and Intelligence Institutions:
- Directorate of Revenue Intelligence
- Bureau of Police Research & Development (BPR&D)
- Indian Income-tax Department
- National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Central Bureau of Investigations (CBI)
- Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
Mizoram Police issues various notifications to recruit the eligible candidates for the following posts.
- Village Defence Force
- Special Investigation Team
- Police Aid
- Head Constable
- Police Sub Inspector
- Assistant Sub Inspector
- Commissioner of Police
- Circle Inspector
- Investigative Assistant
- Crime Scene Technician
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- School Resource Officer, etc
- Additional Superintendent of Police
- Director-General of Police
- Additional Director General of Police
- Inspector-General of Police
- Deputy Inspector General of Police
- Superintendent of Police
- Police Inspector
- Assistant Police Sub Inspector
Districts of Mizoram
Eligibility Criteria/ Requirement of Mizoram Police Jobs
Willing job seekers who are going to apply for the police jobs must satisfy the eligibility requirements of Mizoram Police 2020 Recruitment Notification. The eligibility condition contains educational qualification and age limit.
Aspirants who have done their Post Graduation, Graduation (degree/ B Tech/ B Pharmacy/ any equivalent), diploma, 12th, 10th standard from a recognized university are eligible for the jobs. Because the qualification varies post to post. The Mizoram Police Dept decides the academic qualification based on the job specifications.
The age limit may change from post to post and category to category. But in general, the lower age limit must be 18 years. The maximum age limit of the applications is till 50 years. The exact information is available at the official advertisement.
Selection Procedure for Mizoram Police Vacancies 2020
Mizoram Police Recruitment Selection Procedure rounds are mentioned here. Aspirants must get the qualifying marks in the selection rounds to get a police job. Based on the post, the board conducts selection process stages to hire the young and energetic contenders.
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Endurance Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test (Computer-based test/ Pen and paper-based)
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Physical Endurance Test for Constable (Male)
- Race: 1600 Mtrs
- Time: 6 Minutes
- Long Jump: 14 feet
- High Jump: 3’9” feet
- Race: 1600 Mtrs.
- Time: 8 Minutes
- Long Jump: 10 feet
- High Jump: 3 feet
Standard of Physical Measurement – Constable (Male)
- Height: 165 cms- For all candidates
- Chest: 76 cms to 80 cms (with minimum 4 cms expansion)
- Height: 155 cms- For all candidates
Physical Efficiency Test
- 100 meters run
- General: 15 seconds
- Ex-servicemen: 16.50 seconds
- Women: 18 seconds
- Long Jump
- General: 03.80 meters
- Ex-servicemen: 03.65 meters
- Women: 2.75 meters
- 1600 meters run
- General: 08 minutes
- Ex-servicemen: 09 minutes 30 seconds
- Women: 10 minutes 30 seconds
- Distant Vision: Left eye – 6/6 and Right eye – 6/6
- Near Vision: Right eye – 0/5 (Snellen), Left eye – 0/5 (Snellen)
- Each eye should have a full visual field
- Candidates with color blindness, squint or any morbid condition of the eye or lids of either eye will be disqualified
Mizoram Police Posts Salary Structure 2020
The selected candidates in Mizoram Police Recruitment 2019 will get a salary as per the organization rules. Mizoram Police Department will offer a good pay scale based on the post name. The salary details for constable, sub-inspector posts are provided here. The overview of the salary structure is as follows:
- Pay Scale: Rs. 22400 – 45870 INR
- Grade Pay: 4000 INR
- Basic salary: 22400+4000= 26400 INR
- Pay Scale: 3400 – 75870 INR
- Grade Pay: 6000 INR
- Basic Salary: 30400+6000= 36400 INR
- DA: 50% of Basic Salary
- HRA: 20% of Basic Salary
- EPF: 10% of Basic Salary
- TA: 5% of Basic Salary
- Total Salary= Basic+DA+HRA+TA-EPF
Mizoram Police hires the eligible and interested candidates by announcing the recruitment notification. According to the official notification, eligible candidates can apply either online or offline for the Mizoram Police Jobs on or before the end date. The simple application steps are given here for the guidance of aspirants.
How to Apply Online for Mizoram Police Jobs?
- Open the official Mizoram Police website, i.e https://police.mizoram.gov.in/
- In the Mizoram Police Recruitment page, you will get a direct link to download the notification
- Go through the general conditions and instructions carefully
- Check the eligibility conditions
- If eligible, hit ‘Apply Online’ link
- Candidates must enter the data in the fields of the application form
- Upload required documents, passport size photograph, scanned signature
- Proceed with the application fee payment
- Submit the application and take a hard copy of it for future guidance
The Process to fill Offline applications
- Visit the official site of the Mizoram Police i.e https://police.mizoram.gov.in/
- Check for the official notification and download it
- Candidates must check the eligibility conditions and other instructions
- Eligible aspirants must download the application form
- Take a print out of it
- Fill the necessary data in the application form
- Attach the xerox copies of the educational certificates to the application form
- Send it to the postal address by the end date
Candidates must pay the application fee using a debit card/ credit card/ net banking/ demand draft. Application fee is different based on the applicant category.
Exam Pattern for Mizoram Police Jobs 2020
Mizoram Police Exam Pattern 2019-20 is given here. Candidates can know the marking scheme, weightage of subjects, exam structure details from the test pattern. Mizoram Police Department Question Paper Pattern 2020 gives the names of the subjects, total number of questions, maximum marks, type of questions, and exam period.
- The written test contains objective type multiple-choice questions
- Each question carries one mark
- The questions are asked from quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, general awareness, English and communication skills
Mizoram Police Syllabus 2019 – 20
Mizoram Police Department Exam Syllabus 2019 is mentioned here. Detailed Mizoram Police Recruitment Syllabus 2020 plays an important role in exam preparation. So, candidates who have completed the registration process are suggested to download the syllabus and start preparation. By using the written test syllabus, individuals can know the names of the subjects included in the examination.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability
- General English
- General Awareness
police.mizoram.gov.in Previous Year Question Papers
For the convenience of applicants, we are providing a direct link to download Mizoram Police Department Old Question Papers with Answers. Previous Year Question Papers are helpful for the candidates to know the difficulty of questions and test structure. By practicing the Mizoram Police Model Papers with Solutions, they can score the highest marks in the written test.
Mizoram Police Study Materials and Books
Along with the Mizoram Police Previous Papers, subject-wise study materials also helpful for the contenders during the test preparation. Famous books for the subjects are collected and provided here.
Quantitative Aptitude Books
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Paperback – 21 Feb 2017
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic Paperback – 2018 by Rajesh Verma
- Shortcuts in Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Exams Paperback – 10 Jul 2018
- Quantitative Aptitude Fully Solved in Hindi Paperback – 1 Jan 2014
Logical Reasoning/ Mental Ability
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2019-20 Session) Paperback – 2018
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by R.S. Aggarwal (2019-20 Session) Paperback – 2018
- Reasoning Ability Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-19) 3rd Edition Paperback – 31 Mar 2019
- Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning for Competitive Exams – SSC/Banking/Railways/Insurance/MBA/BBA/CLAT/AFCAT Paperback – 2016
- General English Completely Revised New Edition: Useful for IAS CSAT, State CSAT, IBPS Bank PO/Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, LIC (AAO/ADO), ESIC, SSC CGL/10+2, and All Other Competitive Exams. Paperback – 2019
- Objective General English Paperback – Dec 2014
- General English for All Competitive Examinations Paperback – 2016
- Objective General English (R.S. Aggarwal) Paperback – 15 Mar 2017
- English Language Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-19) Paperback – 28 Feb 2019
- Quick Learning Objective General English Paperback – 31 May 2006
- General Knowledge Paperback – 2018
- General Awareness, Banking & Economy Topic-wise Solved Papers for IBPS/ SBI Bank PO/ Clerk Prelim & Main Exam (2010-19) Paperback – 28 Feb 2019
- General Studies – 2020 for UPSC, SSC, Railways, PSUs, Banking, State PSCs and Other Competitive Examinations Paperback – 2019
- General Knowledge Capsule 2020 with Current Affairs Update 4th Edition Paperback – 30 Jul 2019
- Rapid General Knowledge 2020 for Competitive Exams 2nd Edition Paperback – 31 Mar 2019
Mizoram Police Admit Card 2020
Mizoram Police Department will issue the admit card for the posts on the Mizoram Police website. Contenders need Log In credentials like application number/ registration number, password, and date of birth to download the call letter. Police.mizoram.gov.in Hall Ticket acts as an entry card at the examination center. Without having the call letter, no one is allowed to take part in the written test. Therefore, collect the hall ticket as soon as possible before the link gets expired.
Mizoram Police Results 2020
Mizoram Police Department Results 2019 link will be available at the official portal i.e https://police.mizoram.gov.in/. By checking the exam result, individuals can know their qualifying status. Get ready with the registration number, date of birth, hall ticket number to get the Mizoram Police Exam Result 2019-20. By checking the Mizoram Police Exam Result 2019, you can know whether you are eligible for other rounds or not.
The selected candidates must attend the document verification at the specified center. Individuals should reach the center with the specified educational certificates, one valid government ID proof, and others within the mentioned timings.
- 10th/ HSC or matriculation/ Graduation certificate
- Employment registration certificate
- N.C.C. certificate
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- Address proof/ Residence certificate
- Discharge certificate (Required only for Ex-serviceman )
- Physically Handicapped certificate (If required)
- Date of Birth certificate
- Sports certificate
- Q) What are the jobs there in Mizoram Police Department?
- Ans) Mizoram Police Departments releases notifications for SI, ASI, Constable, DSP, etc posts.
- Q) What should I do if there is a delay in accessing the webpage/website?
- Ans) Majorly, it will cause due to internet speed. Kindly use a better internet connection or avoid accessing the page at peak hours.
- Q) What should I do if an error appears while the fee payment?
- Ans) If your money is deducted and fee payment is not successful, then raise your complaint at the complaint section of the Mizoram Police website.
We hope that the information furnished above regarding the Mizoram Police Recruitment 2019 is useful for job seekers. Stay tuned to our site drona.in to get the latest updates on the police jobs.