|Name of the Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)|
|No. of Vacancies|| 865|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Engineer, Clerical Typewriter, Technical Assistant & Others|
|Selection Process||Written exam and interview|
|Starting Date to fill the application form||17th July 2019 from 6.00 am|
|Type of Job||Latest Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Registration form last date||7th August 2019 till 11.59 pm|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
MIDC Clerical Typewriter Notification 2019
The officials of Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation has recently delivered MIDC Recruitment 2019 Notification to fill Class A & Class D vacant posts. As per MIDC official notification, a total of 865 vacancies are allocated for Junior Engineer, Stenographer, Sr Accountant, Technical Assistant, Pump Driver, Electrician, Driver, Peon, and Helper & other posts.
Job hunters who are looking forward to Maharashtra Govt Jobs can utilize this chance & apply for MIDC Class A & D Jobs through online mode. The MIDC Helper Recruitment 2019 Apply online link has been activated on 17th July 2019 @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in The last date for the submission of the Application form is 7th August 2019. So, all the willing and eligible candidates who wish to settle in Maharashtra state do not miss this opportunity & apply as soon as possible.
Furthermore, full details regarding MIDC clerical Typewriter Notification 2019 such as no. of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary offered, exam date, last date to apply, important links, etc are shared below.
MIDC India Vacancy
- The post-wise splitting of MIDC Vacancies is as follows:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class- A): 35
- Junior Engineer (विवयां) (Class- A): 09
- Short Writing (Lower Category) (Class- A): 20
- Senior Accountant (Class- A): 04
- Assistant (Class- A): 31
- Technical Assistant (Category-II) (Class-A): 34
- Pairing (Category-II) (Class-A): 41
- Pump Driver (Category-II) (Class-A): 79
- Power Machine (Category-II) (Class-A): 09
- Clerical Typewriter (Class A): 211
- Geometer (Class-A): 29
- Driver (Category-II) (Class- A): 29
- Peon (Class-D): 56
- Helper (Class-D): 278
MIDC Peon & Helper Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for MIDC Helper, Clerk Typist & JE Recruitment 2019, candidates have to possess the following eligibility requirements.
The age limit of the applicants applying for MIDC Recruitment 2019 should be as below.
- For Open category candidates: 18-38 years
- For Reserved category applicants: 18-43 years.
The educational qualification will vary from post to post. Check the post-wise qualification details here.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Class- A): Completed diploma in Civil Engineering from Accredited Technical Education Board or similar qualification such as a part-time Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Junior Engineer (विवयां) (Class- A): Possess Diploma in Electricals/ Mechanical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumental Engineering and Part-Time Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Short Writing (Lower Category) (Class- A): Completed graduation from a recognized university & must-have typing speed of 80 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English.
- Senior Accountant (Class- A): Possess graduate degree in commerce from a recognized university.
- Assistant (Class- A): Any university graduate of a recognized university & 02 years MS-CIT Exam Pass.
- Clerical Typewriter (Class A): Possess graduation from a recognized university & must have a typing speed of 30 wpm in Marathi and typing speed of 40 WPM in English. MS-CIT Exam Pass.
- Peon (Class-D)/ Helper (Class-D): 4th Pass & having the knowledge of reading & writing Marathi.
- Driver (Category-II) (Class- A): 7th Pass. Lightweight or cumbersome driving license. Having 02 years of driving experience.
- Geometer (Class-A): Passed Geometer course of government or government recognized industrial training institute & completed the computer system’s auto card course.
- Technical Assistant (Category-II) (Class-A): Possess Diploma in government industrial training institute Architectural / Mechanical / Diploma course On top Govt. (Or) Govt. Industrial Training Institute’s Engineering / Engineering works inspector passing the syllabus examination.
- Pairing (Category-II) (Class-A)/ Pump Driver (Category-II) (Class-A): Passing the same examination on passing matriculate examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education. Having a certificate of completion of Govt. Industrial Training Institute.
- Power Machine (Category-II) (Class-A): Passing the same examination on passing matriculate examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education.
The selection of the eligible & interested candidates for MIDC Class A & D Jobs will be on the basis of Online Examination/ Interview.
Selected candidates will get an attractive pay scale according to the post as follows.
- Junior Engineer/ Short Writing/ Senior Accountant: S-14 (Rs. 38,600-1,22,800/-)
- Assistant: S-13 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/-)
- Clerical Typewriter/ Driver /Pairing/ Pump Driver: S-6 (Rs. 19,900-63,200/-)
- Geometer/ Technical Assistant/ Power Machine: S-8 (Rs. 25,500-81,100/-)
- Peon/ Helper: S-1 (Rs. 15,000-47,600/-)
MIDC Driver Bharti 2019 Application Process
Willing candidates who have met the eligibility criteria can apply for MIDC Helper Jobs through online mode. The MIDC Apply Online link is activated from 17th July 2019 up to 7th August 2019 @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in. Candidates can follow these simple steps to provide here while filling out the form to avoid the mistakes.
How to Apply for MIDC Class A, D Recruitment 2019?
Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in or https://www.midcindia.org/
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the screen.
- Find the advertisement link “Advertisement for Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) Examination 2019”.
- Read the full details mentioned in the official MIDC Recruitment Notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria & then hit on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Enter all the required details in the application form carefully.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Verify the details once before submitting the form.
- Keep the printout of the MIDC Helper application form for future use.
Candidates have to pay the non-refundable fee as follows.
- For Open Category: Rs. 700/-
- For Reserved category: Rs. 500/-.
- The fee payment can be done through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.