MIDC Fire Extinguisher Recruitment 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Board: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC)
- Job Role: Driver Operator, Driver, Fire Extinguisher, Auto Electrician, Assistant (Fire)
- Total Number of Posts: 187
- Application Mode: Online
- State Govt Jobs
- Opening Date to fill applications: started
- Closing Date to submit applications: 4th November 2019
- Selection Procedure: Written Test/Interview
- Job Category: Maharashtra State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Odisha
- Official site: mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage
MIDC Assistant (Fire) Notification 2019
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Fire Extinguisher Notification 2019 is released. Candidates can apply online for 187 vacancies of Driver Operator, Driver, Fire Extinguisher, Auto Electrician, Assistant (Fire) posts. Intended job seekers must go through the official notification to know the eligibility conditions, age limit, selection procedure, salary and application process.
Eligible and willing contenders can send the applications on or before 4th November 2019. Aspirants must ensure the educational qualifications, age limit before applying for the MIDC Fire Extinguisher Jobs 2019.
mahapariksha.gov.in Vacancy 2019
- Post Name: Driver Operator, Driver, Fire Extinguisher, Auto Electrician, Assistant (Fire)
- Total Number of Jobs: 187
Detailed post wise job vacancies are provided here.
- Driver Operator: 10
- Driver: 05
- Fire Extinguisher: 135
- Auto Electricia0n: 01
- Assistant (Fire): 36
- Total: 187
MIDC Fire Extinguisher Eligibility Conditions
- To know the educational qualifications for the different posts, candidates must see the official notification.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 38 Years
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Fire Extinguisher Selection Procedure rounds are given here. The candidates who will get the qualify marks in the selection process will get a job.
- Written Test/ Interview
- Driver Operator: RS. 21700- 69100
- Driver: Rs. 19900-63200
- Fire Extinguisher: Rs. 19900-63200
- Auto Electrician: Rs. 25500-81100
- Assistant (Fire): Rs. 15000-47600
MIDC Application Process
MIDC Fire Extinguisher Recruitment 2019 Online Application Process ends on 04th November 2019. Willing candidates can check the step by step procedure to fill the application form
Steps to apply for MIDC Fire Extinguisher Jobs 2019
- Primarily, go to Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) official site, i.e. https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in
- In the notifications section of the MIDC homepage, intenders can check Registration login For Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation( Fire Department) Examination- 2019 advertisement.
- Download the notification and check the general instructions and conditions.
- Eligible contenders must click on the Apply Online link.
- Then enter the data in the fields of the application form.
- Upload a scanned photograph, signature in the application form.
- Pay the exam fee and apply.
- Take a hard copy of the applications for future usage.
You May Also Like