Maharashtra CET Hall Ticket 2020 Download - Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell|
|Name of the Exam||MHT CET 2020 Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Exams|
|Availability of Admit Card|
- PCB Group: Released On 26th September 2020
- PCM Group: Released On 03rd October 2020
- PCM Group: 12th, 13th 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th October 2020
- PCB Group: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th October 2020
|Selection Process||Entrance Test|
Maha CET Admit Card 2020
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State will release the call letter for the for admission to Engineering and Technology courses offered by the govt colleges. Interested competitors who have applied for this entrance exam should download the MHT CET Admit Card 2020 and attend the test on the scheduled date i.e July and August 2020 tentatively. Participants can also go through the schedule and test centres details in the following sections.
MHT CET Exam Date 2020
The Maharashtra CET Exam Schedule will be has released by the officials of State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State and the exam will be on PCM Group: 12th, 13th 14th, 15th, 16th, 19th, 20th October 2020 & PCB Group: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th October 2020.
Information Available on MHT CET Admit Card 2020
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Examination Centre Code
- Roll Number
- Name of the Written Test
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Signature of the Board Counselor
- Name of the Test Centre
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Category of the Contender
- Date & Time of the Test
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Registration Number
- The venue of the Exam Centre
- Full Name of the Applicant
Other Govt Jobs
Documents to Carry for MHT CET Exam 2020
- Photo identity proof issued by a Govt Officer
- Ration Card
- Employee ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- College ID
- Aadhar Card
Steps to Download Maharashtra CET Admit Card 2020
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell
- The link is http://cetcell.mahacet.org./
- After, search the MHT CET Admit Card 2020 download link click on it.
- Click on it.
- Enter your roll number and password.
- Check your details once.
- If the details are right, then only click on submit.
- Check the details on call letter such as personal information, contact details.
- Click on download.
- Download it and take out the print of the MHT CET Admit Card 2020.
- Keep it for further usage.