Note: There are no active Meghalaya Forest Recruitment 2021 Notifications. We will update once the Meghalaya Forest Department releases job notifications.
|Name of the Board||Meghalaya Forest Department |
|No of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Posts||BFO, RFO, Ecologist & Others|
|Job Type||Meghalaya Govt Jobs|
Meghalaya Forest Department Jobs 2021
This Meghalaya Forest Conservator and Forest Guard Jobs Recruitment 2021 page is offering you all the details regarding Meghalaya forest Department Jobs. On this page we offered you how you have to apply, what is your Eligibility criteria, salary details, application fee, what is the selection process. and many more. We update this page regularly for you, subscribe to this page and get more updates.
Where do we have to Check Meghalaya Forest Jobs Eligibility?
- On the homepage of the official link, a different set of Advertisements will be scrolled.
- On that select the link, which shows the Eligibility of the post you applied for.
- Click on that link, the PDF file will be opened.
Your Eligibility will be shown by your Application code, Name of Candidate, and your eligibility status look like below:
- No Desired Qualification as Prescribed in the Notification.
- Clarification is required regarding the date, month, and year of passing the Diploma course.
- Clarification required regarding ST/SC/OBC.
What are the Salary Details of Meghalaya Forest Department Jobs?
- Principal Chief Conservator of Forests - ₹2,06,400-2,24,400
- Conservator of Forests - ₹1,32,100-2,16,600
- Assistant Conservator of Forests - ₹57,100-1,77500
- Range Forest Officer - ₹36,400 - 1,12,400
- Forest Guard - 11,000 to 18,000
How to Apply for Meghalaya Forest Department Jobs?
- Hit on the official link, after landing on the home page.
- On the left of the home page, you can see the “Online Application” button.
- Hit on that button, it will take you to a page for registering.
- On that page, you can see the “ Click here to Register” option. Then it will show you what are the Instructions for Registering, once go through them.
- After that at the bottom of the page, you have to click on “Click here to Register”.
- It will show you to enter all the details, enter the captcha, and hit on Register.
- With this, your Registration will be completed. After that once again hit on the “Online Application” button enter your Login ID and password.
- Your Profile Page will be opened, in that you can apply for Meghalaya Forest Department Jobs.
What is the Job Profile of Meghalaya Forest Officers?
Conservator of Forest
- He mainly works with a plantation, External projects, and is considered as the general inspector of the forest.
- He will be like a guard to all government property available in the forest and he combinedly works with his subordinates for completing his works.
Assistant Conservator of Forest
- He will attend all the court cases related to his forest range, submits the annual data report to the concerned Department. He will verify marking done by Sawmills and evaluate plantations done by other departments.
- His Duties include protecting the forest from unknown sources and other works given by the concerned team.
What is the Meghalaya Forest Jobs Selection Process?
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Documents verification.
- Eligibility Check.
- Shortlist List of Candidates.
- Final Interview.
Meghalaya Forest Posts Medical Test/ Physical Examination Test
If you are Qualified in Written test and practical test, you will be called for a physical examination test. In this test, they will check the following.
- Height & Chest are measured twice.
|Height||Chest (Fully Expanded)||Expansion|
|163 CMS||84 CMS||5 CMS ( For Men)|
|150 CMS||79 CMS||5 CMS ( for Women)|
- His weight will be measured in Kilograms and half kilograms are not considered.
- His Eyesight will be measured in:
- Distant vision
- Better eye (corrected vision): 6/6
- Worse eye: 6/6
- Near vision
- Better eye (corrected vision): N.5
- Worse eye: N.5
- Ear Inspection.
- Glands Condition.
- Teeth condition.
- Respiratory System condition.
- Circulatory system condition.
- Checking other Health Issues.
Where do I get the Meghalaya Forest Dept Jobs Syllabus?
- Hit in the official link, on the home page you can see Syllabus Tab.
- Hit on that option, A new page will be opened with Different notifications with Syllabus.
- On that page search for the forest job syllabus link you want, and click on that link.
- A PDF file will be opened, downloaded, and start Practicing.
- The Main Syllabus will be General knowledge, English, and other optional Subjects.
What are the Best Books for Meghalaya Forest Jobs Exam Preparation?
- Meghalaya Police Recruitment 2020 Paperback – 1 January 2019 by Dr Chandresh Agrawal And Nandinibooks (Author)
- This Book Is Useful For IAS, UPSC, SSC, IPS, BANK EXAMS, IFS, PCS, CIVIL SERVICES, RRB, STATE CIVIL SERVICES, POLICE EXAMS, SSC CGL, RAILWAY EXAMS And All GOVERNMENT JOB EXAMS by Harshil Patel | 20 February 2019
- UPSC: IFS Agriculture Main Exam Guide (Paper I & II): Agriculture (Including Paper I & II) Main Exam Guide
- UPSC: IFS Mathematics (Paper I & II) Main Exam Guide: Mathematics (Paper I & II) Main Examination Guide
- UPSC-IFS (PAPER-I: General English & PAPER-II: General Knowledge) Main Examination Guide: A Complete Book for Paper I and Paper II (Paper I & II)
What is the best way to get Meghalaya Forest Jobs Results?
- Press on the official link given on this page.
- On the right side of the home page, you can see the Results Option.
- Hit on See more Results lists.
- A page will be opened with a Different set of Result links.
- Search your Result by typing forest in the search bar.
- And click on the result link you want.
- A PDF file will be opened, in that check your Roll numbers. If you found your Roll Number, you are Qualified for that test.
How to Crack a Job in Meghalaya Forest Department?
- Don’t wait for the Official Notification, start preparing from today. Stop focusing on the Written test, there will be many tests rather than the Written test. That is the Screening test/ Screening Practical Test/ Main Examination/ Final Interview and Appointment. So focus on remaining tests also.
- Make a blueprint of the exam syllabus given on this page.
- Know how many marks are allotted for Every subject.
- Download or buy previous year Question papers.
- Observe how many questions you are solving in a specified time.
- Attend any online mock test if available.
- Communicate with your co-applicants, regarding job notifications and others regarding the exam.
- Practice Daily and Do revision Daily of the subjects. See some online video tutorials regarding the post you applied for.
- Maintain your physical and mental health.
- Before applying kindly go through this page completely.
- Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forests
- Meghalaya Forest HeadQuarter
- Sylvan House, Lower Lachumiere Shillong-793001
- Phone- 0364 2220414, Fax-0364 2504068
I think this Article has given all the Data Regarding Meghalaya Forest Jobs. In Upcoming days we will give more detailed articles on this topic, comment below If you have any queries for us.