Meghalaya West Garo Hills District Recruitment Notification Details – Overview
- Name of the Board: West Garo Hills District, Tura
- No. of Posts: 157
- Name of the Posts: Forest Guard, LDC, Driver, Rubber Tapper, Grade IV & Others
- Starting Date to Apply: Started
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 20th December 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Job Location: Tura
- Job Category: Meghalaya Govt Jobs
- Official Website:
- Advertisement No: DSC/ WBH/9/93/1717
- Government Jobs in India 2020
West Garo Hills LDC Recruitment 2019
West Garo Hills is going to recruit the candidates for various posts. The different posts are like LDC, Storekeeper, Weaving Demonstrator, Forester, Driver, Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator, Library Assistant, X-Ray Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Skilled Assistant, Lower Division Assistant, Forest Guard, Stenographer, Rubber Tapper, Grade IV and others. Hence, aspirants who have passed in 8th class and SSLC are eligible for the said posts above. The last date to submit the filled forms is on 19th December 2019. Refer the later modules to know the details like vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, application process, fee, etc.,
West Garo Hills Vacancies 2019
Post wise vacancies are given below
- Lower Division Assistant – 51
- Storekeeper – 04
- Weaving Demonstrator – 02
- Forester – 04
- Driver – 06
- Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator – 02
- Library Assistant – 02
- Dark Room Assistant/ X-Ray Assistant – 03
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
- Skilled Assistant – 01
- Receptionist – 02
- Plumber – 02
- Assistant Divisional Mechanic – 01
- Fishery Demonstrator – 01
- Investigator – 01
- Rubber Tapper – 22
- Electrician – 01
- Milk Collector – 01
- Dhai – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Forest guard – 12
- Assistant Manager – 01
- Knitting Demonstrator – 02
- Grade IV – 32
- Gateman – 02
- Educational Qualification: Contenders must possess SSLC/HSSLC/ VIII pass certificate with them while applying the application form. And candidates are requested to read the official notification to know complete details of educational qualification.
- Age Limit: Candidates should have age in between 18 years to 32 years for this Meghalaya West Garo Hills Recruitment.
The board of West Garo Hills District, Tura is going to conduct any of the following rounds to select the suitable candidates against the different vacancies which are notified in the advertisement.
- Written Examination – Personal Interview
- Screening Test Personal Interview
- Screening Practical Test – Personal Interview
- Preliminary Screening Test – Main Examination – Personal interview
- Physical Efficiency Test – Preliminary Screening Test – Main Examination – Personal Interview
For LDA and Stenographer posts, Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test will be conducted.
- Through online/offline mode, candidates may fill the application form in prescribed format and submit it before the closure date of 20th December 2019.
- The application fee for Meghalaya West Garo Hills District Recruitment is Rs. 50/- to Rs. 100/-. Refer the notification to know the additional details of application fee.
How to Apply Application Form?
- Firstly, visit the official website of West Garo Hills District, http://westgarohills.gov.in/index.html
- On the page, click on the ‘notice board’ section.
- In that select, latest recruitment notification
- After read the notification carefully
- If you are eligible, fill the application form
- After filling cross-check the details on it and submit it
- Finally, take a print out for further reference.
You May Also Like