Meghalaya PSC Grade I II III Recruitment 2019 Details
- Recruitment PSC Name: Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Number of Vacancies: 302
- New Government Jobs
- Vacancy Name: LDA, Stenographer & Other Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 22nd July 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05th September 2019
- Advertisement No.MPSC/ADVT-38/1/2019-2020/31
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://www.mpsc.nic.in/
Meghalaya MPSC AE & JE Grade I II III Jobs 2019 Notification
Meghalaya Public Service Commission is accepting online application forms for filling Various jobs in Government Departments. So, candidates can go through this entire article and apply before the last date. It is an excellent opportunity for contenders looking for Meghalaya Govt Jobs. 05th September 2019 is the last date for accepting applications. The empty positions namely Stenographer, Sub Divisional Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Staff Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Inspector, Statistical Assistant, Research Assistant and other jobs to be filled in departments located in the state of Meghalaya.
The number of jobs is at present needed to be filled in Meghalaya Public Service Commission is 302. Post wise vacancies are as follows.
- Stenographer Grade – I: 03
- Grade III: 83
- Senior Technical Assistant (Engg): 01
- Sub-Divisional Officer (HEW): 04
- Lecturer: 05
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 12
- Junior Staff Officer: 01
- Deputy Controller: 01
- Assistant Teacher: 30
- Assistant Employment Officer: 07
- Inspector of Statistics: 01
- Statistical Assistant: 10
- Junior Engineer – 35
- Research Assistant – 02
- Sub Engineer – 04
- Cold Chain Officer – 01
- Assistant System Engineer – 01
- Inspector of Housing – 05
- Stenographer, Grade II – 02
- Assistant Chemist – 01
- DEO – 02
- LDA – 91
mpsc.nic.in Meghalaya LDA, Steno & Teacher Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can apply for MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment 2019 if and only if you satisfy the eligibility conditions like Academic Qualification & Age Limit.
Contenders those who qualify Graduation/Degree/ BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ 12th Class/ HSSLC from a recognized university are willing to fill the Meghalaya Public Service Commission Application Form.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- The maximum upper age limit for candidates is 27 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years.
Meghalaya PSC Grade I II III Jobs Salary
- The selected candidates as Stenographer will get pay in the level 16.
- The hired candidates for Grade III, Senior Technical Assistant, Sub Divisional Officer, Lecturer, Assistant Engineer, Junior Staff Officer will get pay in the level 15.
- In level 12, the selected candidates for the Assistant Employment Officer will get monthly income.
- The monthly income level for DEO is 7, Assistant Chemist is 8, and Lower Division Assistant is 6.
- For other posts, the income will be in level 11.
Jr. & Assistant Engineer Jobs Selection Process
The selection committee has the right to conduct any of the following recruitment rounds.
- Written Test
- Typing Speed, English Composition & Stenography Test
- Screening Test
- Screening Practical Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
Meghalaya PSC Grade I II III Recruitment Application Process
Mode of applying for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 22nd July 2019 to 05th September 2019, the candidates can submit the online application forms.
How to Apply Online?
- Here is the step by step procedure to fill the online form.
- Go to the official portal of Meghalaya MPSC.
- Move on to News & Announcements column.
- Go through notification you are willing to apply in detailed.
- If you are a new user, then complete the registration process.
- After that, log in with your credentials and start filling the application form.
- Upload all the needed documents as per dimensions.
- Make payment and at last tap on the submit button.
Application fee for LDA, DEO & Assistant chemist is Rs.320/- Application fee for Steno, Grade III, Senior Technical Assistant, Sub Divisional Officer, Lecturer & AE is Rs.460/- and for remaining posts, the fee is Rs.350/-
- Meghalaya PSC Grade I, II & III Jobs 2019 Notification PDF
- Meghalaya MPSC LDA, AE, JE & Teachers Apply Link
You Can Also Apply For