MDL Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 Notification is released on its official portal to fill 1980 vacancies of Non-Executive posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for Mazagon Dock MDL Jobs can submit the application form on or before 15th October 2019. Our team has provided here the up to mark information regarding Mazagon Dock Non-Executive Recruitment 2019 such as age limit, qualification, vacancy, selection criteria, pay scale, apply online steps, important dates & links, etc. Go ahead & look at the details once before filling the application form.
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL), Mumbai|
|No. of Vacancies||Non-Executive posts|
|Name of the Posts||1980 posts|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||9th October 2019|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||15th October 2019|
|Job Type ||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|Advertisement Number ||MDL / HR-REC-NE / 90/2019|
MDL Non Executive Recruitment 2019
Here is a piece of good news for the jobless contestants who are eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra. The authorities of the Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL), Mumbai has released a recruitment notification to hire the candidates for 1980 Non-Executive vacancies. With the release of official notification, the officials have invited the application forms through online mode from 9th October 2019 to 15th October 2019. Job seekers who want to settle in Maharashtra state can utilize this chance & apply on or before the last date.
This page is equipped with a lot of stuff regarding Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 for Non-Executives like brief details, vacancy, age criteria, qualification, selection criteria, pay scale, important links, the application process, etc for your convenience purpose.
Mazagon Dock Jobs 2019
Name of the posts: Non-Executive posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 1980 posts.
The trade-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows.
- SKILLED-I ID-V
- AC Ref Mechanic- 21
- Compressor Attendant- 17
- Brass Finisher- 26
- Carpenter- 78
- Chipper Grinder- 19
- Composite Welder- 175
- Diesel Crane Operator- 12
- Diesel Cum Motor Mechanic- 10
- Jr. Draughtsman (Mech: 28 & Civil: 03) -31
- Electric Crane Operator- 12
- Electronic Mechanic- 98
- Fitter- 254
- Jr. Planner Estimator (Mech : 28 Electrical :02 & Civil :03 )- 33
- Jr.QC Inspector (Mech: 46 & Electrical: 09) -55
- JR. QC Inspector (NDT)- 4
- Gas Cutter- 100
- Machinist- 20
- Millwright Mechanic- 40
- Painter- 58
- Pipe Fitter- 231
- Structural Fabricator- 374
- Store Keeper- 40
- Utility Hand- 53
- SEMI-SKILLED ID-II
- Utility Hand Semi-Skilled- 145
- FireFighter- 33
- Sail Maker- 5
- SEMI-SKILLED ID-IV A
- Launch Deck Crew- 34
- SKILLED ID-VIII
- Master 2nd Class- 1
- SKILLED ID-IX
- Engine Driver Special Class- 1
Mazagon Dock Non Executive Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The age limit of the applicants should be in between 18-38 years as on 01 August 2019.
- Applicants should have passed 10th Class and ITI in relevant trade OR 12th class pass and a diploma in the relevant engineering discipline to apply for MDL jobs.
- Refer the official notification to get the trade-wise educational qualifications.
MDL Pipe Fitter Jobs Selection Criteria
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the following stages.
- Written Test
- Experience in the Shipbuilding Industry
- Trade Test.
- Verification of Documents.
Mazagon Dock Utility Hand Semi-Skilled Posts Salary
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-IX): Rs. 22, 000-83, 180/-
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-VIII): Rs. 21, 000-79, 380/-
- Skilled Gr-I (IDA-V): Rs. 17, 000- 64, 360/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-IVA): Rs. 16, 000-60, 520/-
- Semi-Skilled Gr-I (IDA-II): Rs. 13, 200-49, 910/-.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Eligible candidates can follow these simple steps while filling the application form. The closing date for the submission of the application form is 15th October 2019.
Steps to Apply for MDL Non-Executive Recruitment 2019?
- Log on to MDL website ie., https://mazagondock.in
- Go to Careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive.
- Click on the non-executive tab.
- First of all, register by filling up the relevant details & click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with username & password.
- Select the job under Non-Executive tab & view the eligibility criteria.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill up all the details in the online application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of recent passport size colour photographs, their signature & other relevant certificates in jpeg format.
- Check the preview of the application form and make corrections, if any. Any changes in the application form need to be edited before clicking on the submit button.
- General / OBC category candidates are required to pay the application fees of Rs.100/-.
- Click on the Home tab and ensure your application submission status to be “Successfully Submitted”.
- Take a print of your application form with a unique registration number for future reference.
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fee.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee through credit card, debit card or net banking.