|Name of the Recruitment Board||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM)|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Lawyer, Senior Lawyer|
|Starting Date to fill the Application Form||04th March 2020|
|Closing Date for the Submission of the Application Form||22nd March 2020|
|Type of Job||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
MCGM Junior, Senior Lawyer Recruitment 2020
MCGM Notification 2020 is out for the recruitment of Junior Lawyer and Senior Lawyer posts. Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai invites applications via Email to fill 150 vacancies. MCGM board is conducting the recruitment for Mumbai High Court organization. Contenders can apply for MCGM Junior and Senior Lawyer Recruitment by the last date.
Interested contenders can get the useful info about MCGM Senior Lawyer Posts 2020 in the following sections. Go through the selection process, eligibility conditions, application steps, and salary before filling the applications. The end date to submit the applications is 22nd March 2020.
MCGM Senior Lawyer Vacancies 2020
Name of the Posts: Junior Lawyer, Senior Lawyer
Total Number of Posts: 150 Vacancies
The post wise distribution of total Mumbai High Court Vacancies are listed here:
- Junior Lawyer (Panel A): 25
- Junior Lawyer (Panel B): 25
- Junior Lawyer (Panel C): 25
- Senior Lawyer (Panel A): 25
- Senior Lawyer (Panel B): 25
- Senior Lawyer (Panel C): 25
portal.mcgm.gov.in Junior-Senior Lawyer Eligibility Conditions
- For Junior Lawyer:
- Contenders must have completed LLB degree course from the recognized university and must have Sanad of the bar council.
- One who is applying for empanelment on High Court Panel A should have 5 years practice experience and have conducted at least 7 cases independently before the High Court.
- Individuals who are applying for City Civil Courts and other Courts Panel B must have 5 years of practice experience and conducted a minimum of 7 cases independently before the City Civil Court and other Courts.
- Candidates who want to apply for empanelment on Metropolitan Magistrate Courts Panel C must have 3 years practice experience and have conducted 5 cases independently before the Metropolitan Magistrate Courts.
- For Senior Lawyer:
- Applicants must have passed LLB degree from a recognized university and have Sanad of the Bar Council to apply for MCGM Junior & Senior Lawyer Recruitment 2020.
- Intenders must have 14 years of practical experience and conducted 20 cases independently before High Courts / City Civil Court / other Courts.
- You should be familiar with the various branches of law.
MCGM Junior Lawyer Selection Procedure
Only eligibility conditions satisfied candidates will be called for interview. Depending on your performance at the interview, aspirants are shortlisted for MCGM Junior and Senior Lawyer Posts.
MCGM Senior Lawyer Salary
Contenders who got selected in MCGM Junior & Senior Lawyer Recruitment 2020 will get a salary as mentioned in the official notification.
MCGM Application Process
Eligible contenders can send the filled applications through email. Follow the below instructions and submit the applications by the end date.
Steps to submit BMC Lawyer Applications
- Go to the Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai website i.e https://portal.mcgm.gov.in/
- At the career section, find MCGM Senior & Junior Lawyer Notification
- Download it and go through the eligibility conditions
- Eligible aspirants can open the application
- Enter the appropriate data and pay the fee
- Send the application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Lawyer:
- High Court (Panel A): Rs. 25,000/-
- City Civil Courts, Small Causes, Labour and Industrial Court (Panel B): Rs. 20,000/-
- Metropolitan Magistrate Courts (Shindewadi, Dadar & Vile Parle) etc. (Panel C): Rs. 10,000/-
- Senior Lawyer:
- High Court (Panel A): Rs. 50,000/-
- City Civil Courts, Small Causes, Labour and Industrial Court (Panel B): Rs. 40,000/-
- Metropolitan Magistrate Courts (Shindewadi, Dadar & Vile Parle) etc. (Panel C): Rs. 30,000/-