Mayurbhanj District Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Overview
- Board Name: Mayurbhanj District Teacher Recruitment
- Government Jobs in India 2020
- Adv No: 6534
- Post Name: Contractual Teaching Staff
- Selection Process: Interview
- Application Starting Date: 31st Dec 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: 17th Jan 2020
- No of Vacancies: 51
- Application Process: Offline
- Category: Odisha State Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Mayurbhanj District, Odisha
- Official Site: https://mayurbhanj.nic.in/
mayurbhanj.nic. in Mayurbhanj District Teacher Recruitment 2020
Mayurbhanj district official website has finally released a notice on 31/12/2019 with ADVT.NO: 6534 to invite applications for the post of Teachers in different high schools and girls high schools, Dist-Mayurbhanj under Scheduled caste and Scheduled tribe Development Department.
Also, the selection of the aspirants who are physically handicapped or sportspersons is done from selected categories. All the important links, selection process, the application process, number of posts and pay scale you will find on our website and for further understanding, you can also refer to the official website below.
Mayurbhanj District TGT, PET, ISC CT Vacancies
- Post Name and no of posts available:
- TGT Arts- 11
- TGT Science (PCM)- 6
- TGT Science (CBZ)- 4
- TGT Hindi- 8
- TGT Sanskrit-5
Eligibility for Mayurbhanj District Teacher Recruitment
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Arts – Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce with two School Subjects as Honours
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Science (PCM r CBZ) – Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) from an NCTE recognised Institution
- Sanskrit Teacher- Shastri (Sanskrit) with a minimum of 50% marks
- Hindi Teacher- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 50% marks
- PET- C.P.Ed B.P.Ed M.P.Ed. from a recognised Board University
- ISC-CT- CT from a recognised Board University
- The following age limit as per the official website should not be less than Twenty-One (21) years and not more than Thirty-Two (32) years as on 01-01-2020.
- The Upper age limit is by Five (5) years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBClWoman category and 10 (Ten) years for the candidates with disabilities.
Mayurbhanj District Recruitment Selection Process
Marks secured by the candidates in different examinations starting from H.S.C.Examination or equivalent to the minimum qualification required for the post.
Application Process of Mayurbhanj District Notification
As this is an offline process so, applicants have to fill the form with care also with their handwriting in capital letters along with required details in one envelope and then, reach any post office to Bhanjpur, district Mayurbhanj, PIN-757002 by Registered/ SpeedPost only on or before 17/01/2020 till 05.00 P.M
- The remuneration according to the post name:
- TGT-Arts & TGT-Science- Rs.16,880/-(Rupees sixteen thousand eight hundred and eighty) only per month.
- Hindi Teacher- Rs.16,880/- (Rupees sixteen thousand eight hundred and eighty) only per month.
- IA CT/ ISc CT – Rs.10,000 (Rupees /- Ten thousand) only per month
- PET- 16,880/- (Rupees sixteen thousand eight hundred and eighty
Note: Click here to refer to the official website for a better understanding of the pay scale.