Manipur Police Recruitment 2019-20: This page is pool of resources where you can find the free Latest and Upcoming Police Recruitment 2019-20 Notifications on a daily basis. Candidates those who are passionate towards the Police Jobs can check the genuine information gathered here regarding Manipur Police Job Notifications. Keep visiting our page to know the recent as well as forthcoming Manipur Police Constable, SI and Other Jobs.
www.manipurpolice.gov.in Notification 2019 – Overview
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Manipur Police Department
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Name of the Posts: Police Constables, Head constable, Sub Inspectors, Drivers, Home Guards, Jailor, Warder, etc
- Type of Job: State Govt jobs
- Starting date to fill the application form: Update soon
- Closing date to fill the application form: Notify Soon
- Selection Criteria: Written Test, Interview, PST, PET and Document Verification
- Application Process: Online/Offline
- Job Location: Manipur
- Nature of Recruitment: Contract/ Adhoc/ Regular/ Deputation Basis
- Official Website: http://www.manipurpolice.gov.in
- Also, check Manipur Govt Jobs here
Manipur Police Notification 2019
Are you interested to get a job in the reputed organization like Manipur Police department with high pay scale? Then, be the first person to explore it. This page is fully dedicated for Manipur Police Recruitment 2019-20 Notifications. In twenty years of age, the dream of a youngster is to become a police officer. In the recent days, lakhs and millions of students are applying for Police Jobs which is a clear indication of their interest towards the Police job. If you are one among those aspirants who are showing passion towards the Police Jobs, then go through the entire article which covers the key aspects like roles and responsibilities of a police officer, eligibility criteria, selection process, skills required, career opportunities and growth, salary, etc.
Other Police Jobs in India 2019 – 20
- 11,880 Live Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- 2404 Police SI Jobs in Bihar
- 554 Delhi Police Constable Recruitment
- 2700 Jammu Kashmir Police Constable Recruitment
- 101 Odisha Police Recruitment
- 2013 Karnataka Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2019
- 1028 KSP Armed Police Constable Recruitment
- AP Police Constable Jobs 2019 – 20
- Assam Police Recruitment
- 11000 Upcoming Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Roles and Responsibilities of a Police Officer
Look at the roles and responsibilities of a Police Officer which are along the lines.
- Should have a chance to serve the public, protect your community, and make a difference in the lives of the people.
- Should have to maintain law and order.
- Enforcing statutes, laws, and regulations designed to protect life and property.
- Interviewing witnesses and suspects, apprehending fugitives and criminals, collecting evidence, and providing testimony in court.
- Patrolling a designated area to preserve the peace and to prevent crime.
- Resolving the problems within the community and enforce laws governing motor vehicle operations.
- Filing the reports of their activities, often involves long hours of paperwork.
Look into More Govt Jobs in India 2019 – 20
- Indian Army Recruitment
- SSC Recruitment
- Government Jobs in India
- Postal Recruitment
- TET Exam
- Railway Recruitment
Manipur Police Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility details like age limit, educational qualification, physical standards, etc are provided here. Before applying, check whether you are eligible for the Manipur Police Jobs or not. If you are eligible, then move on to the further process.
The age limit varies according to the post you are willing to apply for. So, candidates have to clearly check the minimum and maximum age limit required while applying for Manipur Police Vacancy.
- Constable (Male): 18 to 24 years
- Constable (Female): 18 to 25 years
- Drivers: 21 to 30 years
- Home Guards: 20 to 47 years
- Sub Inspector: 20 to 25 years
- Head Constable: 18 to 27 years
Candidates who have passed SSC (10th class)/12th class (intermediate)/ Graduation/ Post-Graduate are eligible to apply for various lower and higher cadre Police jobs. Here, we have listed the educational qualification for some posts like Constable, Sub Inspector, Rifleman, etc.
- Constable ( Male/Female): Possess 10+2/ Higher Secondary pass certificate from a recognized institute or board.
- Rifleman: Must possess SSC/HSLC or equivalent pass certificate.
- Sub Inspector of Police (SI): Passed Degree/Bachelor Degree/Graduation.
- Driver/Home Guard: Possess SSC pass certificate and Driving License to drive light and heavy motor vehicles.
Physical Standard Test Details
Besides the age limit and educational qualification, Physical Standards also play a key role in the selection process of the candidates for Manipur Police Jobs.
- For Male: 170 cms (General/SC/OBC) and 165 cms (ST)
- For Female: All Categories: 157 cms
- For Male: 81 cms with an expansion of 5 cms (General/OBC/SC categories) and ST category: 76 cms.
Required Skills to Police Officers in Manipur
Aspirants who wish to be a Police Officer in Manipur Police Department have to possess the following skills.
- Problem-solving skills
- Confident and calm
- Good literacy skills in order to accurately record details and write reports
- Respect for diversity
- Effective communication skills, including tact and diplomacy for dealing with sensitive situations
- Focus on Community
- Ability to work independently
- Professionalism, honesty, and trustworthiness
- Sound judgement and a proper respect for confidentiality
- Ability to act with resolve, tolerance, and restraint
- Sense of personal responsibility, integrity, and resilience
- Teamwork skills
Selection Process for Manipur Police Constable, SI Jobs
The officials of Manipur Police Recruitment Board will conduct the several selection methods/ processes to recruit the eligible candidates.
- Written Test (Computer Based Test/ Pen-Paper Based)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PST)
- Endurance Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Viva-Voice/ Personal Interview
- Documents Verification (DV)
Manipur Police Salary Structure
Candidates who are appointed as a Police Officer will earn a monthly salary as follows according to the post they are recruited in.
- Constable/HC/Driver: Rs. 5200 – Rs. 20,200/-
- Sub Inspector (SI): Rs.35400 – Rs.1,12,400/-
- Rifleman: Rs. 9300 – Rs.34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4300/-
There are two methods to apply for Manipur Police Vacancies. They are as follows:
Online Procedure to Fill the Manipur Police SI Constable Application Form
- Firstly, log on to the official website i.e, http://www.manipurpolice.gov.in/
- On the home page, search for the related notification link.
- Click on that link and read the details provided in it.
- Ensure the eligibility before applying.
- If you are a new user, click on the registration icon.
- Complete the registration process and click on the “Submit” button.
- After the successful registration, log in with a registered number and password.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature in the prescribed format.
- Make the fee payment through online or offline mode.
- Before final submission, crosscheck all the details to correct the mistakes in case if any.
- Take a print out of Manipur Police online application for future reference.
Offline Procedure to Apply for Manipur Police Job Vacancies
- Go to the official portal i.e, http://www.manipurpolice.gov.in/
- On the home page, click on the advertisement for which you are willing to apply.
- Go through the details provided in the official notification.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Then, fill the application form with all the necessary information.
- Attach all required documents to the application form.
- At last, send the application form along with the required documents to the given address before the last date.
Career Growth and Opportunities
Now a days, most of the candidates are willing to crack a Government Job as it provides better life, job security, medical benefits or either of them. Among those Govt jobs, 100% of the youngsters opt for Police jobs as they are passionate towards it. Candidates those who are selected as Police officers will undergo training process on regular supervision, guidance and support. After the completion of the probationary period for two years, a variety of career opportunities are offered to them.
- Police constable
- Chief inspector
- Chief superintendent
- Assistant chief constable
- Deputy chief constable
- Chief constable
After the successful completion of the probationary period, constables are eligible to work in the following specialist units
- Child protection
- Mounted branches
- Dog handlers
- Criminal investigation department (CID)
- Fraud squad
- Drugs squad
- Fire arms
- Underwater search units
Manipur Police Jobs Through Drona.in
Our “Manipur Police Recruitment” page is created for the benefit of the aspirants who are looking for the Latest and Upcoming Manipur Police Jobs. For more details of Manipur Police Recruitment Notifications, stay tuned with our page or Bookmark our site by pressing Ctrl+D. All the Best.