Note: There are no active Manipur Forest Recruitment 2021 Notifications. We will update once the Manipur Forest Department releases job notifications.
|Name of the Board||Manipur Forest Department |
|No of Posts||Various|
|Name of the Posts||BFO, RFO, Ecologist & Others|
|Job Type||Manipur Govt Jobs|
Manipur Forest Department Recruitment 2021
Drona.in is one Stop Solution for all Manipur Forest Department jobs. Our Article will show you all the guidelines regarding, how to apply, how to get previous question papers, downloading admit cards, and others. On this page, you can find all the latest Manipur forest Department Job notifications. We suggest you read the whole article, before applying. Both New and experienced grads can apply for these jobs. Subscribe to Drona.in for all jobs related to Forest Department Manipur for Free of cost, you can also get other government job alerts related to Manipur.
What is the Eligibility for Manipur Forest Jobs?
- The candidate should be an Indian.
- He should have at least 21 years, and not exceed more than 30 years.
- The Upper Age limit will be:
- Up to 5 years for SC/ST.
- Up to 3 years for OBC and Reservation eligible candidates.
- Up to 5 years for ex-servicemen of forests.
- Up to 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates.
- A bachelor’s Degree that suits the post they apply for. Combinations type degrees are not allowed, for example, Agriculture, agricultural engineering, and veterinary Science.
Application Process for Manipur Forest Department Jobs
- Click on the Main web link, given on this page.
- After reaching the home page, in the recruitment option, hit on “apply online”.
- A page will be shown to you with different options for applicants.
- If you are Freshly applying hit on “Sign Up”, a page open to submit your Full name, Email ID, Password, Confirm Password, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, gender and enter the captcha, and hit on Submit.
- With that your Login Credentials are Created, then you have to click on the Login option, and enter your Email ID and Password, and hit on Login.
- Your account page will be opened, and you can apply for the Manipur Forest Department jobs.
How to Check My Manipur Forest Job Application Status?
When you log in to your profile, it will show you the option for checking your application status. In that click on the “View status” option, your application status will be shown.
What are the Salary Details of the Manipur Forest Dept Jobs?
- Conservator of Forests - ₹1,31,100-2,16,600
- Forest Range Officer - ₹37,400 - 1,12,400
- Forest Guard - 11,000 to 18,000
What is the application Fee for Manipur Forest Jobs?
The application Fee Could be:
- 200 for General and OBC.
- 100 for SC/ST.
Documents Needed for Manipur Forest Posts Registration
Soft copy of Passport size Photograph, Signature, Age proof certificate, If Person with Limited Ability, the certificate for the same.
What is the Job Profile of Manipur Forest Officers?
- A Forest Guard acts as a complete Guardian for all resources available in the forest. He will be responsible for all the animals in the forest.
- He will maintain all the reports of forests like Registers, ledgers, Journals, Plantation reports, and many more.
Conservator of Forests
- He will be the Inspector of Forests, works with some external projects related to forests.
How to Know Manipur Forest Posts Exam Syllabus?
The Exam Syllabus for Manipur Forest Department Jobs would be like below.
- General knowledge.
- English (Essay & Precis writing etc.).
- Optional Subjects:
- Veterinary Science.
- Environmental Science.
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, Electrical. computer, civil, chemical, Agricultural).
- Written test
- Medical Test
What is the Manipur Forest Posts Interview Process?
The Commission will Release the Notification, for the Candidates, who qualified in the Written Test. The marks for the Interview is up to 75.
What are the Physical Standards Required for Manipur Forest Vacancies?
- Men -163 CM, chest measurement 84cm, expansion of chest is up to 5 cm on inspiration. ST men Height should 152 cm and above.
- Women– Height is 150 Cm and chest measure have to be up to 79cm, and expansion has to 5cm and for SC/ST women, the height would be 145 CM and above.
What is the Process of Manipur Forest Posts Medical Test?
The Medical test will be conducted by the medical board of the commission. That Include radiographic Examination & Visual Acuity.
|S.No||Type||Better Eye||Worse Eye|
|Corrected Vision||Corrected Vision|
|1||Distant Vision||6/6 or 6/9||6/12 or 6/9|
|3||Type of Correction Permitted|| Spectacles|| Spectacles|
|4||Limits of Refractive Error Permitted||+ or – 4.00 D (Including Cylinder) Non-Pathological Myopia + or – 4.00 D (Including Cylinder) (Hypermetropia)||+ or – 4.00 D (Including Cylinder) Non-Pathological Myopia + or – 4.00 D (Including Cylinder) (Hypermetropia)|
|5||Colour Vision Requirements||High Grade||High Grade|
|6||Binocular Vision Needed||Yes||Yes|
Details Displayed on Manipur Forest Jobs Profile Page
- View Notice.
- My Job Application.
- My Information.
- Change Password.
- Mobile Number.
- Add Modify Parents Info.
- Add modify Personal Info.
- Add modify Education Info.
- Add modify Language & physical nature.
- Add modify Experience.
How Can I get Manipur Forest Exam Previous Year Question Papers?
On the Main Website of the Manipur Public service commission, in the Recruitment section. You will see Previous Question Papers. Click on that option, a page will be opened with past question papers, in that select the question paper you want. And hit on “Click to download Question paper”, the question paper will be downloaded, and start practicing.
What are the Books suggested to get Manipur Forest Jobs?
How to Download Manipur Forest Exam Admit Card?
The best way is, as the same on the official web page of Manipur public service commission, on the recruitment tab you can see the “Download Admit Card” option.
A page is loaded to enter “select your post”, date of birth, and name, after that click on the search button. You can see your Admit Card, download it for future purposes.
Instructions to the Aspirants to Be Followed at the Exam Centre
- Carry the Admit Card to the Examination hall.
- Enter the Examination Hall before 30 minutes.
- After completing the exam, you will be allowed to leave the hall.
- You can carry a Calculator, a black or blue ballpoint pen, Clipboard.
- Don’t Misbehave in the examination hall. Or else you will be Disqualified.
- Question Booklet and Answer OMR sheet will be given.
- Fill the bubbles, in the OMR sheet for the Question booklet series, roll number, Centre code, and give your Signature. Don’t use any whitener and don’t fold or tear your OMR sheet, no other OMR sheets are offered.
- For every question, they will give four bubbles, darken the bubble for the correct answer. I.e., is a b c d (bubbles).
- For Engineering papers, they will give two types of Question papers, that is MCQ, Descriptive Paper.
Where can I Get the Manipur Forest Exam Key, Syllabus, Results?
On the home page of the Manipur public service commission. In the Recruitment option, hit on concluded exams, in that search exam you want, and click on the “Enter” button. A page will be loaded by offering the answer key, Interview marks, exam syllabus, Exam results & Interview Schedule.
How to Crack Job in Manipur Forest Department?
- For cracking these jobs, we need a little more dedication.
- As the same, download the syllabus from this page.
- If you already started preparing it is good. Or start preparing from now.
- Before starting, do you have the resources? Like study books, previous papers.
- List out how many subjects you have to prepare daily.
- Attend mock tests online, follow online video tutorials if available.
- Follow the Newspaper for daily updates. Practice a few questions related to Manipur forests.
- With this prepare for some external exams like physical tests, medical tests, and the Interview process.
We can contact them by phone or Email.
- Principal Chief Conservator of Forests & Head of Forest
- Force (PCCF & HoFF), Govt of Manipur,
- Forest Headquarters, Sanjenthong,
- Imphal – 795001.
- Manipur. India.
- Phone: +91-385-2450165
- Fax: +91-385-2452504
- Email: pccf-mn[at]nic[dot]in
I think we have given the best data regarding Manipur Forest Department, in the upcoming days we will give you more articles, subscribe to our telegram, channel, have queries for us, comment in the section below.