|Name of the Recruitment Board||Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board|
|No. of Vacancies||266 posts|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Clerk posts|
|Job Type ||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Category||Admit Card |
Maharashtra HSC Board Jr Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
The Maharashtra HSC Board has released the Junior Clerk Admit Card. It is excellent news for the aspirants who have applied for Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019. Individuals are recommended to download the Maharashtra HSC Jr Clerk Admit Card and take a hard copy.
Details Required to Download Maha HSC Board Admit Card
The below details are mandatory to download the Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019.
- Registration Number or User ID
- Password or Date of birth
The Necessity of the Maha HSC Jr Clerk Call Letter 2019
Maharashtra HSC Jr Clerk Hall Ticket Letter acts as an identity proof to the applied individuals to attend the written test. Candidates who will attend the written exam should show the hard copy of the hall ticket at the entrance of the test center. Otherwise, no one was allowed to take the exam.
Maha HSC Jr Clerk Written Test Date
The Maharashtra State HSC Board has not announced the exam date for junior clerk posts. We are continuously monitoring the Maharashtra HSCB website to provide the latest information regarding the Maharashtra HSC Board junior clerk exam 2019.
Procedure to Download MHC Clerk Hall Ticket 2019
- Go to the authorized website of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, i.e., https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage.
- On the home page, find the Notification section.
- Find the Maharashtra HSC Board Jr Clerk Admit Card 2019 link.
- Open it and enter the asked details correctly.
- Tap on the submit button to submit your credentials to the automated system.
- Maharashtra HSC Jr Clerk Hall Ticket will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the particulars printed on the document and take a print out.
Maharashtra HSC Board Jr Clerk Recruitment 2019
Maharashtra State HSC Board officials are going to recruit junior clerk posts to fill up 266 vacancies. As per the notification, the application is available from 16th September 2019 to 6th October 2019.
Selection Process for Maharashtra HSC Jr Clerk Jobs
Maharashtra HSC Board has organized the below rounds to hire the skilled candidates for junior clerk posts.
Details Printed on Maharashtra HSCB Jr Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Registration Number
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Exam
- Signature of the Board Councillor
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Hall Ticket Number
- Code of the Test Centre
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Date & Time of the Test
- Necessary Documents to Carry
Documents to Carry with Maha HSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2019
- Ration Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Account Pass Book
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Aadhar Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Applicant’s Driving License
- PAN Card
Instructions Need to follow by Participants
- Electronic gadgets like mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches, etc. are strictly prohibited in the exam.
- A candidate will get debarred from the written exam if he/ she is found indulged in any malpractice.
- Participants are not permitted to go out of the exam hall during the exam period.