Maharashtra Higher Secondary Education Board Recruitment 2019 Notification for 266 Junior Clerk posts is out. Check the Maha HSC Board Vacancy, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc. Eligible candidates can fill & submit the application form on or before the due date i.e, 6th October 2019.
Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk Notification 2019
Very recently, Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Pune has released Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk Notification on its official portal. Check out the full details @ mahapariksha.gov.in Interested candidates from the Maharashtra state can make use of this opportunity by applying through online mode. The Maharashtra Higher Secondary Education Board Recruitment 2019 Apply online link will be available active from 16th September 2019 upto 6th October 2019.
All the willing & eligible candidates can fill & submit the Maharashtra HSC Board Recruitment 2019 Application form on or before the deadline. Other details regarding the Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 like eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc are provided below.
Maha HSC Board Recruitment 2019 Notification – Overview
- Name of the conducting organization: Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Pune
- Exam Name: MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONDARY & HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION, PUNE EXAMINATION-2019
- Name of the posts: Junior clerk
- Total no. of vacancies: 266 posts
- Type of job: State Govt Jobs
- Starting Date to fill the application form: 16th September 2019
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 6th October 2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: mahapariksha.gov.in
- Check Maharashtra Govt jobs here.
Maharashtra Higher Secondary Education Board Vacancy
- Name of the posts: Junior Clerk.
- Total no. of vacancies: 266 posts.
Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 38 years.
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from a recognized board to apply for Maha HSC Board Recruitment 2019.
Maha HSC Jr Clerk Jobs Selection Process
The officials will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the candidates for Maharashtra HSC Board Vacancy.
- Written Exam
Maharashtra HSC Junior Clerk Posts Salary
- Selected candidates will receive a good pay scale of Rs.19,900 to Rs.63,200/- Per Month.
mahapariksha.gov.in Application Process
The application process will start on 16th September 2019 on its official portal. So, candidates who are willing to apply for Maharashtra HSC Board Jr Clerk Jobs can submit the application form before the due date.
How to apply for Maharashtra HSC Board Jr Clerk Jobs?
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage#
- Find the related link “Advertisement for Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education, Pune Examination-2019 NEW” on the homepage.
- Click on that link.
- A new window will open.
- Read the details provided in the official Maha HSC board Notification pdf.
- Ensure the eligibility criteria.
- If eligible, then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the details in the application form like personal, academic & other information, etc.
- For Open Category: Rs. 550/-
- For Reserved category: 350/-.
Candidates have to pay the application fee through credit card, debit card, net banking.
- Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk Official Notification Pdf
- Maharashtra HSC Jr Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Apply Online Link
- MHSC Jr Clerk Answer Key 2019
Other Related Links