Latest Maharashtra Group C Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Total No. of Vacancies: 234
- Post Name: Group C Jobs
- Category : Govt Jobs
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th April 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 06th May 2019
- Exam Date : 16th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.mpsc.gov.in
Maharashtra Group C Recruitment 2019 – 234 Tax Assistant, Steno & Inspector Jobs
Job seekers can start applying for the latest Maharashtra Group C Service Recruitment 2019 Notification. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission on 16th April 2019 has published this Gr. C Services Preliminary Exam 2019 Notification to fill up vacancies in Home Department, the Finance Department and General Administration Department.
Candidates who are willing to work as Secondary Inspector, Tax Assistant and Stenographers may apply for this Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019. The selection of participants will be done through written examination and it is announced to conduct of 16th June 2019. If you are facing any issues during application submission, you may log on to official website https://www.mpsc.gov.in
Group C Vacancy 2019 in Maharashtra
Total 234 Group C Service Jobs to be filled in Various department of MPSC.
- Home Department
- Secondary Inspector (State Excise Duty) Group A : 33 Jobs
- Finance Department
- Tax Assistant, Group A : 126 Jobs
- General Administration Department
- Stenographer (Marathi) : 67 Jobs
- Stenographer (English) : 08 Jobs
Maharashtra Group C Eligibility 2019
Candidates in order to participate in Group C Services Preliminary Examination, they must satisfy the below given conditions.
- Educational Qualification
- Degree/ Graduation completed candidates can apply.
- Applicants must have done internship and should have experience in relevant firm.
- Knowledge in speaking and writing in Marathi is mandatory.
- Tax Assistant and Stenographer post applicants must have knowledge in typing.
- Age Limit
- Minimum age limit : 18 years
- Maximum upper age limit : 38 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ ST : 05 years
- Age relaxation for OBC : 03 years
- Physical Standards
- Height (Male) : 165 Cm
- Height (Female) : 155 Cm
- Chest (Male) : 79 Cm (Expansion of 5 Cm)
- Weight (Female) : 50 Kgs
- Selected candidates for Secondary Inspector will get monthly remuneration in the level 12 of Rs.32000-101600/-
- Monthly pay for Tax Assistant post recruited candidates is in the level 7 of Rs.25,500-71100/-
- In the pay level 6 of Rs.19900-63200/-, the selected candidates for steno post will get as their monthly income.
Group C Jobs Selection Criteria
Contenders those who performs good in MPSC Group C Services Preliminary Exam 2019 will be appointed to work for above mentioned designations. The Maharashtra Group C Preliminary Exam 2019 is going to be held on 16th June 2019.
Submit applications for Maharashtra Group C Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. From 16th April 2019 to 06th May 2019 the online portal link will be in active stage.
How to fill Maharashtra Gr. C Services Online Form?
- First candidates must possess Valid Mail Id and Password in order to apply.
- Then log on to https://www.mpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Current Openings page.
- Click on the required job notification.
- Read thoroughly all the given instructions.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Enter the necessary details and upload the relevant documents.
- Once again verify the entered details and make payment.
- At last click on the Submit button.
- Take zerox copy of application form for future use.
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC participants is Rs.374/-, SC/ STparticpants is Rs.274/-
- MPSC Maharashtra Group C Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Maharashtra Group C Application Form 2019
Trending Jobs You May Also Apply