Mahadiscom Upkendra Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- New Mahadiscom 5000 Vidyut Sahayk Vacancies 2019 Notification
- Conducting Board Name: Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited (MAHADISCOM)
- Job Description: Upkendra Sahayak
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2000 Posts
- Advertisement No: 05/2019
- Type of Job: All Govt Jobs
- Initial Date to fill Mahadiscom Application Form: 13th July 2019
- Closing Date for the submission of Online Application: 26th July 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Portal: www.mahadiscom.in
MSEDCL 2000 Upkendra Sahayak Jobs Notification 2019
Have you completed 12th standard and eagerly waiting for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra? Here is a good chance for you. In reference to the Advt. No: 05/2019, Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Corporation Limited has released MAHADISCOM Notification on its official portal. As mentioned in the official MSEB Recruitment 2019 Notification, 2000 Vacancies are allocated for Upkendra Sahayak Posts in Maharashtra state.
The MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Link will be activated on 13th July 2019 @ www.mahadiscom.in. So, Job aspirants who are seeking for Maharashtra Government Jobs can grab this opportunity and start the MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak online registration process. Hurry Up!!! do not wait till the last minute.
Prior to applying for MAHADISCOM Jobs, once go through the Eligibility criteria. 12th Pass and possessing ITI certificate candidates whose age limit is in between 18-27 Years are eligible for MAHADISCOM Vacancy.
Get the full information regarding MSEB Mahadiscom Upkendra Sahayak Recruitment 2019 like Vacancy count, Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Criteria, Salary, Important dates, Links to Apply, etc in the below sections of the page.
MAHADISCOM Vacancy – 2000 उपकेंद्र सहायक Posts
Maharashtra State Electricity Board has announced MAHADISCOM Notification for filling 2000 Vacancies of Upkendra Sahayak Posts.
- Name of the Post: Upkendra Sahayak
- Total No. of Vacancies: 2000 Posts.
The category wise MSEB Upkendra Sahayak Vacancy details are as follows.
- General: 656
- Female: 600
- Earthquake-affected: 40
- Sportsman: 98
- Lerner Candidates: 201
- Orphan: 06
- Ex-Servicemen: 300
- Projected: 99
- Divyang Candidate: 41
Maharashtra Upkendra Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for any Government Job, the first and foremost thing you need to know is the Eligibility Criteria. So, candidates possessing the following requisite age criteria and qualifications are only eligible to apply for Upkendra Sahayak Mahadiscom Jobs.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Candidates should have the age criteria within the below limits.
- 18-27 Years.
Age relaxation in the upper limit is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the Govt. rules.
- 5 years for Reserved candidates
- For Ex-Servicemen and Divyang candidates, the Max Age Limit is 45 Years.
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class and possess a National Trade Training Certificate (NTTC) for Business stories or centre of excellence (Electrical centre) or two years (Electrician/ Wireman) diploma certificate.
- Candidates should have two years of experience in the required field.
Mahavitaran (Mahadiscom) Posts Selection Process
- The selection process of the eligible applicants will be on the basis of the performance in the Written Exam and Interview.
- The Online Examination will be held in the month of August 2019 (Tentative).
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Jobs Pay Scale
Qualified candidates for Mahadiscom Upkendra Sahayak Vacancy will get a stipend as follows.
- For 1st Year: Rs. 9000/-
- For the 2nd year: Rs. 10, 000/-
- For the 3rd year: Rs. 11,000/-.
MSEB Maharashtra Substation Assistant Application Process
The Maharashtra Upkendra Sahayak Recruitment 2019 Online Registration Process will start from 13/07/2019 and ends on 26/07/2019 (11.59 PM) on its official portal. Only Online Application Forms are accepted by the officials. Contenders who wish to enrol for the MSEB Vacancy 2019 can check the Eligibility criteria set by the department.
All the Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for MAHADISCOM Vacancy before the last date to avoid the last minute rush. For your convenience purpose, we have shared here the simple steps to apply for Mahadiscom Jobs.
Steps to Apply Online for Mahadiscom Upkendra Sahayak Recruitment
- Visit the official website of MAHADISCOM i.e, www.mahadiscom.in
- The homepage of the official portal will display on the desktop.
- Find the advertisement link “ADVERTISEMENT NO.05/2019 FOR THE POST OF UPKENDRA SAHAYAK ON CONTRACTUAL BASIS”.
- Click on the advertisement link.
- Go through the MSEB Notification details carefully for better understanding.
- Check whether you are eligible for the above posts or not.
- If eligible, then hit on the “Online Application” link.
- Enter all the details in the Mahadiscom Application form.
- Pay the required fee through proper channels.
- Verify all the details once before the final submission of the form.
- Then, click on the “Submit” button.
- Keep the hard copy of the Application form for future correspondence.
- At the time of applying for MSEB Upkendra Sahayak Recruitment 2019, applicants have to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can refer the official Mahadiscom Notification to know the application fee details.
MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Admit Card
The MSEB Upkendra Sahayak Hall Ticket is available in online mode only. Candidates who have applied for www.mahadiscom.in Upkendra Sahayak Jobs can download the Admit card by entering the login credentials.
The MAHADISCOM Admit card consists of the details like Exam Date & Time, Name of the candidate, Exam centre, etc. After downloading the admit card, keep it safe till the announcement of results. We will attach here the direct link to download the MAHADISCOM Substation Assistant after the official release.
MSEB Substation Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Mahadiscom Upkendra Sahayak Exam Syllabus and Pattern plays an important role in the time of preparation. By knowing the Syllabus & Exam Pattern, candidates can know the type & no. of questions asked in the exam, time duration, the structure of the exam, etc. So, candidates can download the Syllabus & Exam Pattern with the help of the straightforward links provided below. Syllabus topics are listed below, have a look.
- Competitive Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
- Marathi Language
Mahadiscom Upkendra Sahayak Previous Question Papers
Applicants can make your preparation efficient by solving MSEB Substation Assistant Previous Papers Pdf. To score better marks in the exam, candidates have to download Previous Year Question Papers for MAHADISCOM Upkendra Sahayak Posts through the direct links attached to this page.
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 Notification for Upkendra Sahayak Posts
- Apply Online Link for MSEB Mahadiscom Jobs
You Can Also Apply For