|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd (MAHADISCOM)|
|Post Name||Deputy Executive Engineer (DEE)|
|Total Number of Vacancies|| 51 posts|
|Starting date to apply online||20th March 2020|
|Closing date to submit the application||4th April 2020|
|Download date of call letter for online test||10 days prior to online test|
|Category of Job||Maharashtra Government Jobs in India|
|Selection Process||Online Written Test, Interview|
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd has released MSEDCL Recruitment 2020 Notification to recruit the candidates for 51 Deputy Executive Engineer (DEE) posts. In reference to this, the authorities have invited the application forms on its official portal. The apply online link for MAHADISCOM Dy Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020 will be active from 20th March 2020. So, candidates who have met the eligibility norms can apply for MSEDCL Deputy Executive Engineer jobs before the last date.
Other information related to MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020 like age limit, qualification, selection process, salary, important dates, etc are furnished below.
MSEDCL Deputy Executive Engineer Vacancy 2020
- Post Names: Deputy Executive Engineer (DEE)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 51 posts
Distribution of vacancies
- General: 34
- Women: 15
- Meritorious sportsperson: 01
- Orphan child: 01
- Mahadiscom Dy Executive Engineer Eligibility Criteria
- Maximum age: 35 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years for Meritorious Sportspersons, PWD and BC candidates
- The upper age limit for departmental candidates is 57 years
- Candidates have to possess a Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology from a recognized institute or university
- They should possess 3 years post qualification experience in Power Distribution
The selection of the candidates for MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer vacancies will be done on the basis of the following:
Deputy Executive Engineer MSEDCL Salary
Selected candidates for MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer vacancies will receive a pay scale as follows:
- Pay level-II, Rs. 61830-2515-74405-2730-139925
- All the eligible and interested candidates have to fill and submit the MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer Application form 2020 before the due date.
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://www.mahadiscom.in/
- Go to the "News & Latest Announcements" section on the home page
- Find and hit the link "MSEDCL ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2020 FOR FILLING THE POST OF DY.EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (DIST.) BY WAY OF DIRECT RECRUITMENT"
- A new page will open and hit the link "DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT NO. 04/2020 FOR FILLING THE POST OF DY.EXECUTIVE ENGINEER (DIST.)"
- Go through the details provided in the official MAHADISCOM Deputy Executive Engineer Notification 2020 PDF
- Check the eligibility
- If you are a new user, hit "Click here for New Registration" and enter the name, contact details, email-id, etc
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated on the screen
- Note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password
- An Email and SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent to the registered email ID and mobile number
- Hit the link "Click here to Register Online Application"
- Fill the appropriate details in the application form
- Preview the details and hit the "Final Submit" button
- Click on "Payment" to proceed for fee payment
- Take a print out and keep the hard copy of the application for future correspondence
- Open/Applied Against Open Category: Rs. 500/- + 18 % GST+ transaction charges
- Reserved Category: Rs. 250/- + 18 % GST + transaction charges
- The fee payment can be made online using debit cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, cash cards/mobile wallets.