The Maharashtra State Council of Examination has activated the TET 2020 admit card download link. Candidates can start to download the MAHA TET admit card to attend the test. A direct link is given here to get the Maharashtra teacher eligibility test hall ticket. You can download the exam call letter within seconds with the help of the given link.
MAHA TET Exam Admit Card 2020 Download – Overview
- Name of the Conducting Organisation: Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE)
- Govt Jobs in India 2020
- Job Role: Teacher
- Application Mode: Online
- Apply Online starting date:8th November 2019
- Closing Date to fill the online application form: 28th November 2020
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Selection Process: Written Exam
- Official Website: https://mahatet.in/Home/
- Job Location: Maharashtra
- Category Name: Admit card
- Exam Name: MAHA TET 2020
- Admit Card Release Date: 03/01/2020
- Status: Available
Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2020 For Paper I & II
We came up with a piece of good news in front of you. The Maha TET Exam Admit Card has dispatched today, i.e. 3/01/2020. Add your login details to get a soft copy of admit card. After getting the hall ticket, take a print out. Carry the hard copy of Maha TET hall ticket along with an ID proof.
The Maharashtra State Council of Examination (MSCE) does not give any prior information regarding the admit card release date of MAHA TET 2020 individually. Our team always search the latest news regarding the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test and updated the same here. After getting the exam hall ticket, you have to verify the details given on that such as exam date, name, roll number, exam centre, candidates details, exam time, important instructions to be followed on the exam day.
MAHA TET 2020 Exam Dates
The Maharashtra State Council of Examination is done all planning to conduct the exam. The MAHA TET exam will be done at various exam centres across the state of Maharashtra. Candidates who are willing to write the exam have to notice the exam date, exam session and other required info regarding the TET exam 2020. The MAHA TET Paper I and Paper II exams will be held on the following dates.
Paper – I: 19th January 2020, 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM – 2.30 hours
Maha TET Paper-II: 19th January 2020, 2.00 PM to 04.30 PM – 2.30 hours
What Are The Details Required To Get The Maharashtra TET 2020 Hall Ticket?
- User name
Both are mandatory to download the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test Call Letter.
How To Download Maha TET Exam Admit Card 2020?
Candidates are advised to visit the Maharashtra State Council of Examination official website
The website link is
- Maharashtra TET will be done in offline mode
- Candidates can mark their answers in OMR sheet
- Paper, I & II exams, conducted for 150 marks
- The exam consists of 150 questions
- Each question carries 1 mark
- Pass will be given to the successful candidates
- Paper I exam is going on Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics and environmental studies
- Each subject carries 30 marks with 30 questions
- Paper-II will be done on Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I & II, Mathematics & Science Or Social Studies.
- Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I & II carries 30 marks with 30 questions
- Mathematics & Science Or Social Studies carries 60 marks
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Notification
The Maharashtra State Council of Examination released an advt regarding the teacher eligibility test. We fund this notification on its official website. In reference to it, the upper primary and lower primary teacher posts are going to fill under this advt. Candidates who are looking for the latest teacher jobs in Maharashtra state can utilise this wonderful opportunity by filling the last date. The application filling starting date is 8th November 2019, and the closing date is 28th November 2020.
MAHA TET 2020 Selection Process
The board members of MSCE has decided to conduct the written test for selecting the best one for Maharashtra teacher jobs.
- Written Test
- Document verification
What are the particulars presented on the Maharashtra TET Exam Call Letter?
The following are the details that are printed on the MAHA TET exam admit card 2020.
- Hall Ticket Number
- Venue to the Test Centre
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Enrollment/ Application Number
- Registration Number
- Date and Time of the Test
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Reporting Time to the Exam Cell
- Name of the Examination Centre
- Name of the ExaminationGender (Male/ Female)
- Duration of the Written Examination
- Name of the Candidate’s Father
- Important Instructions for the Test Takers
- Name of the Conducting Board
- Space box for Applicant’s Signature
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Signature of the Board Councillor
ID Proofs To Carry For MAHA TET 2020
- Any Photo Id Proof signed by Gazetted Officer
- Applicant’s Driving License
- IPAN Card
- Employee Id of a Recognized Organization
- Ration Card
- Individual Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Student Id of A Govt Recognized College/ University
- Bank Account Pass Book