MHC Madras Residential Assistant/RA Recruitment
- Recruitment Board Name: High Court of Madras (MHC)
- Notification No.84/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 180
- Post Name: Residential Assistant
- Starting date of the Application Process: 15th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 12th June 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank: 14th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Practical & Oral Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Category: Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Website: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in
Madras High Court Residential Assistant Recruitment 2019
Looking for TN Govt Jobs 2019? Madras High Court of Tamil Nadu warmly invites application forms from the candidates those who just passed 8th standard. A total of 180 vacant post are going to be filled by skilled & talented candidates. So, you need to submit application form in before 12th June 2019.
The selection committee of MHC TN will recruit contenders through Written Test, Practical Test and Oral Test. Job seekers who obey all the terms and conditions mentioned in the https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/ can apply without fail. The exact dates for the written test are not yet announced by the officials.
MHC Tamil Nadu Vacancies 2019
The number of Residential Assistant vacancies to be filled in the High of Madras are 180. Contenders can check category wise vacancies by referring to the official notification.
Note: The Residential Assistant post is a newly created post by conversion from the Office Assistant post.
High Court of Madras Eligibility Criteria
VIII class or equivalent class qualified candidates can apply for this Residential Assistant in MHC. Preference will be given to candidates those who done one-year craft course from a recognized institute and must have complete knowledge in Tamil and English languages. Aspirants must also possess a Valid LMV Driving License.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Upper age limit for reserved category applicants is 35 years.
- The maximum age limit for candidates already in service is 45 years.
Residential Assistant Salary In MHC
- Candidates can go through the official notification to know monthly remuneration.
Madras High Court/MHC Residential Assistant Selection Process
The step by step procedure to recruit candidates is as follows.
- Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
Submit applications for Madras High Court Residential Assistant Recruitment 2019 through online mode. From 15th May 2019 to 12th June 2019 contenders can submit the application form.
How to Apply Online?
- Follow the given steps to complete the application procedure successfully.
- Visit official web portal https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Click on the recruitments page.
- Read the Madras High Court Latest Notification.
- If eligible click on the “Apply Online link”.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and make payment.
- Tap on the submit button and take the printout of the application form.
The exam fee for BC/ BCM/ MBC & Other category participants is Rs.500/- and there is no fee for SC/ST applicants.
- Madras High Court Residential Assistant Recruitment Notification
- MHC Residential Assistants Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For