Madras High Court Jobs Notifications & Important Dates
- Name of the Court: Madras High Court
- Total No. of Vacancies: 62
- Notification No.43/2019
- Post Name: Law Clerk
- Starting date of Application Process: 26th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th April 2019
- Selection Process: Viva Voce
- Application Mode: OFFLINE
- Official Website: http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
- Trending TNPSC Live Notifications
Madras High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 – 68 Clerk Jobs @ hcmadras.tn.nic.in
On ADHOC Basis, High Court of Madras is going to fill the vacancies of Law Clerk by eligible professionals. Contenders those who obeys all the terms and conditions can apply. The hired candidates as a Law Clerk to the Honourable Judges have to work at Principal Seat at Madras and Madurai Bench of the Madras High court. Apply for latest TN Govt Jobs Opening before the expiry date. For further information refer official website http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
Chennai High Court Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- 68 Law Clerk positions are to be filled on Adhoc basis in Madras High Court, Tamil Nadu.
Aspirants those who qualified Graduation in Law Under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern from any recognized university can apply. Contenders those who are currently pursuing post graduate degree are not willing to apply.
- The upper age limit for an applicant to apply for the clerk jobs is 30 years as on 01st July 2019. You can also know latest Govt Jobs Openings all over India.
The monthly income for contenders going to hold the post of Law Clerk will get pay of Rs.30,000/- per month.
The selection of individuals will be done through Viva Voce at Chennai The Chief Justice or the Committee nominated by Hon’ble Chief Justice will recruit the eligible personalities.
Submit the application form for Madras High Court Clerk Recruitment through OFFLINE mode. 25th April 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Download Application for Madras High Court Law Clerk Recruitment?
Candidates can download Madras High Court Law Clerk Application form through using the links which are given below. Attach all necessary documents and send it to below given address.
The Registrar General High Court, Madras – 600104.
- Madras High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF
- Madras High Court Recruitment Application Form
You Can Also Search For