Madras HC Gardener Recruitment 2019
Online applications are invited by eligible by Madras High Court for the posts of Gardener. So, interested and preferable candidates can fill the application forms on or before the last date of 25th June 2019. From 24th May 2019 to 23rd June 2019 online apply link will be in an active stage. VIII class or its equivalent pass candidates are eligible for gardener post. Category wise application fee will be paid on the date of applying.
MHC Gardener Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
- Name of the Post: High Court of Madras (MHC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 24
- Post Name: Gardener
- Starting date of the Application Process: 24th May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd June 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank: 25th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Practical & Oral Test
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Category: New Govt Jobs 2019
- Official Website: http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
- Notification No: 86/2019
Vacancy Details of Madras High Court
Overall 24 vacancies are to be filled in MHC.
Gardener – 24 posts
- GT – 06 posts
- BC – 08 posts
- MBC&DC – 05 posts
- SC – 05 posts
Minimum qualification for Gardener post is VIII class or its equivalent. So, candidates who interest and passed in 8th class or it’s equivalent can apply for TN Govt Jobs 2019.
Category wise vacancies are given below.
- For reserved category wise i.e., SC/SC(A)/ST/MBC & DC/BC/BCM minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years.
- For other categories, the minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- And for in-service candidates, the minimum age is 18 years maximum age limit is 45 years.
Candidates can check the official site to know about salary.
Selection Process for MHC Jobs
The selection process will be held on the basis of written exam, practical test and oral test. Aspirants who performed well in the written exam will be qualified to the practical test and passed candidates on a practical test will be granted to last round called oral test. Finally, the crew of MHC announce the selected candidate’s list.
- Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
Madras HC Application Process
Through online mode, applicants can easily apply an application form on or before the last day of 23rd June 2019 for Madras High Court Gardener Recruitment.
Application Fee for MHC Gardener Post
Application fee for BC/BCM/MBC & DC/Others is Rs. 500/-
How to Apply Online?
- First, visit the official site.
- The official site of Madras High Court is http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in/
- Search for desired notification which you are willing to apply.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Later fill all the necessary details.
- Check once before submitting.
- Pay the exam fee while submitting the form.
- At last, take a print out for further use.
You May Also Like