Madras High Court Driver Recruitment Latest Notification
- Recruitment Court Name: Madras High Court (MHC)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 30
- Post Name: Driver
- Notification No: 85/2019
- Starting date of the Application Process: 23rd May 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 23rd June 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 25th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Practical Test & Oral Test
- Apply for Recent Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in
MHC Driver Recruitment 2019 – 30 Jobs
Madras High Court at this time especially providing employment opportunity to SSC qualified candidates to work as Drivers. The selected candidates have to provide their service at Principal Seat at Madras or at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court or Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy. Chennai or Regional Centre of TN State Judicial Academy at Coimbatore or Madurai.
Interested job searchers at Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs can apply through ONLINE mode by 23rd June 2019. Candidates have to participate in multiple selection rounds for being selected. Candidates can go through this entire article and check your eligibility to apply before the expiry date. https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in is the official web portal of Madras HC.
MHC Driver Vacancy 2019
The number of driver positions, the High Court of Madras is ready to fill is 30. Category wise segregation of vacancies is tabulated below.
TN Madras HC Driver Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates those who qualified 10th Class/ Matriculation from a recognized board and having LMV Driving license can apply.
- The minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for reserved category candidates is 35 years, 45 years is the upper age limit for candidates already in service and other participants the max age limit is 30 years.
Driver Salary in High Court of Madras
The candidates those who are selected and appointed to work as Driver will get a monthly income in between Rs.19, 500 – 62, 000/- and other special payments.
Madras High Court Driver Selection Process
The engagement of candidates will be through below given rounds. Candidates have to participate in all the three rounds and should perform well to get a job in Madaras High Court.
- Written Examination – 50 Marks
- Oral Test – 15 Marks
- Practical Test – 100 Marks
Candidates can submit applications through Madras High Court Driver Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. The online portal link will be active from 24th May 2019 to 23rd June 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- If aspirants wanted to submit applications you must follow the below steps.
- Visit the official website of MHC
- Go to the careers page.
- Click on the recruitment you are willing to apply.
- Fill the form and upload all the scanned copies.
- Make payment and click on the submit button.
- Take Xerox of the application form for further use.
The examination fee for BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC applicants is Rs.500/- and there is no fee for other category applicants. Candidates have to make payment by 25th June 2019.
- Madras High Court Driver Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF– English
- MHC TN Driver Recruitment Notification – Tamil
- MHC Driver Jobs Apply Online Link
Apply For More Job Openings